heads up in what this book is about

So this my first story I wrote so back off even though i know will all lot 9f mistakes in my first first so, please don't hate. Thanks to all who read it. Chat finds out .

The real thing:

As ladybug and chat noir finish fighting a daily based akuma, the waiter of the bougiousa hotel that got fired after choel didn't get Adrian to come over for a date .

"Pound it." The duo said together before heading their separate ways. Both had to go to there normal lives. Can't decide to turn back to Adrien.

Adrien's point of view :
"Wasn't ladybug something " didn't you see how see look at me.
" ugh. Kid you keep talking about her . Can't I just have my cheese I peace ."plaggs said as I tried to hold my breath
"Plagg you don't know about love. It kills me to not even who she is beside the mask. Then she will be mine . An show how much she means to me "to bad you are to blind to see she is mar....." plagg stuffed his cheese in his mouth as he knew how close he was to revealing ladybug sercert.
"Yah to bad I'm to blind to see... wait what did you say?Are you keeping something from me?" Did you keep something from me ,about my lady?
" d..don't sweat about kid. How about you tried to find out her identity yourself ?"
" you're right. Next akuma I will follow her home to see she is behind the mask." I handed plagg a giant piece of chesse. I finally get to see who my lady is beside the mask.