Chapter Three--The Graduation

Chapter Three-- The Graduation

Narutos POV

Today was the day. I couldn't wait. I was so excited. But of course I would never show it on the outside. Shonobi rules, one must never show emotion.

I finish getting dressed in my black pants with a black t-shirt. I leave my jacket off being as its so warm outside. I walk to the kitchen to get breakfast, eggs with toast and a glass of milk. After I finish I slip on my black shinobi sandles and head to the acadamy.

I'm running alittle late but thats okay. As I walk to the acadamy I look around the grounds and notice they are very different that my normal training grounds. My grounds are for one person to train while these are made for full classes to train all at the same time.

I finally enter the building and walk down the hall to the last classroom on the right and try to enter the room. As I open the door I take a step back because of the noise. Everyone in the room was either yelling, laughing or just talking. I stand in the front of the room until a chunin enters the room. I don't believe I have ever seen him before. He is wearing the normal chunin uniform his brown hair pulled up into a high ponytail and a large scar going across the bridge of his nose.

He looks around the room and takes a deep breath while pinching his scar. I almost laughed at his irritation, but managed to keep a straight face.

"Alright everyone calm down and pay attention." the chunin said. I dont think anyone heard him at all. I turned to the chunin and ask "May I."

The chunin turned to me"Go ahead if you think you can"

I placed my first two fingers of each hand in my mouth and blew and ear piercing whistle. By the time I stopped it was completely silent. I turned to the chunin and gave him one of my biggest smiles. He just stared for a few seconds then cleared his throat and asked me my name.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I am here for the graduation exam."

"Oh ya the hokage told you would be here today. Go take a seat and we will get started." He stated scraching the back of his head nervously.

"Wait sensei! Why does he get to take the grauation exam if he hasn't been through the acadamy?" someone asks as I walk to my seat at the back of the room.

"Well Sakura, Naruto has been training to become a shinobi since he was almost three years old." Sensei says.

Everyone then turns to look at me like they saw a ghost. Some have there mouths hanging open, and one just glares at me. Looking at his black hair and oxyn eyes, he must be the surviving Uchiha. Sasake Uchiha.' Well he's got a chip on his sholder that I need to knock off' I think to my self as I just give him a small smirk back before turning back to the sensei.

"Alright now we will be starting the written part of the test. After I hand them out you will have one hour to finish." sensei says as he starts to hand out one peice of paper per person. He finally gets back to me and hands me the last one in his hand and shouts "begin" from the back of the room. I turn the paper over and start to read the questions and stop the sensei before he returns to the front of the room.

"Sensei" I say getting his and everyones attention. Some of the students start to giggles behind there hands.

"Yes Naruto is there a problem." he says

"Ya I was wondering if this was a cruel joke or something." I say standing up from my chair.

"What are you talking about Naruto. Your test is no different that any of the others test." the sensei tells me. then I just cant hold it in anymore I burst out laughing and I can see everyone in the room is very confused.