Dirty fun

I smile at him, we had came home a few hours ago. Sato tuckered out, I sigh loudly, kakashi was just reading his book, we were both sat on the couch. I smile a little and lean against his shoulder
"Hmm poor you, I'm Infront now~ but I won't spoil anything for you" I coo softly, he didn't seem fazed, I just giggle, "nhu~ Kakashi~! Come on don't be like that~!" I coo, running my fingers lightly against his neck, he didn't have a mask on either. He visibly shivered making me smile. I then push my self up, lips up near his ear
"Hmm Kakashi~ don't ignore attraction~" I coo in his ear, he just blinked at him making me smirk, why does he make it hard.. I smile and reach deep, rubbing his cock through his pants he tensed up instantly..
"Kakashi.... I'd like that sexy... Beastly...sex crazed guy to come out and put that long smooth cock of yours in my wet. Soaking vagina~" I whispered.. Rubbing my thighs together "Kakashi.. I'm wet~ Kakashi~!" I whine at him. Licking his ear making him began to growl.. "So good you sexy beast~" I growl in his ear, licking his earlobe lightly. I then crawl onto his lap and whine at him making him flinch lightly. Rubbing my thighs together still. "Kakashi.. Don't play hard to get, it's no fun~" I whine at him, giving him a certain look that made him slightly crack. A pink blush going to his cheeks, I whine at him, beginning to Grind my lower body against his making him growl.. I whine at him, smiling at him. He physically shiver making me whine..
"Ah Kakashi don't leave me aroused~! You cock~" I whine at him, I was suddenly pushed down shoulder blades against the arm of the couch softly lips on mine in a rough, hungry kiss. I whine loudly at him as he continues too rub me. I wrap my legs around his waist and grind myself against him making him growl, his lips leaving mine
"I swear I'm going to take you again if you don't stop" I giggle at him playfully
"Then do it you sexy beast" I whisper in his ear making him growl louder., I smile at him "take me all night long~! I've been waiting three years for some good sex~!" I say too him, his face then went scarlet making me laugh at him. He just sighed and grabbed hold of my shoulders, smirking.
"How do you I've felt?" I smile at him, we both then heard a loud laugh, coming from the didn't door, kakashi I both glanced to the door, only to see jiriaya laughi
"Looks like you both couldn't wait! Am I right?" He asks loudly, I blush and laugh nervously
"Well can't help it! Haven't done anything since uh I don't know"
"You wouldn't mind watching sato for us would you? He's in his room playing with his toys"
"Huh?-"
"Of course I'd watch the little guy!" Jiriaya hosted proudly, grinning at us, kakashi then got off me grabbing my hand hand pulling me up quickly
"Woah someone's in a rush" I say smiling at him he just smiled and nodded to jiriaya before I was teleported to the hot springs.
"Ahh the first time we tried to share a moment!" I say loudly making him chuckle
"I managed to convince Sakura not to come up here either.."
"Oh cool. So, where were we mr hatake?" I ask smirking at him, he just smirked at me, backing me up against a tree.
"I don't know mrs hatake" he growled, trapping me Infront of him "why don't you remind me?" I giggle at him and bring him in, kissing him roughly, his hand started moving quickly, moving up and down my back and waist, gripping my hips and pushing them into his.
"O-ow" i whine at him, I could feel his cock. "Mh-mmm Kakashi.. You didn't tell me you were.. Ah.... That excited~" I coo into his ear making him smirk. His growing erection touching my thigh
"Don't tease please... It's hurts already"
"Hmm Kakashi... You have to get me wet first before you try to take me~" I remind him, he smirks and sneaks his hands down my shorts making me blush brightly
"A-ah! Kakashi!" I exclaim as he wipes his finger along my clit, the cum touching me making me whimper "o-okay I get y-your point" I mumble blushing darkly, he smirks and brings me to his chest
"Your as beautiful as ever mitsu" he whispered making me blush, and bang my fist against his chest.. Turning my head away from him
"St-stop trying to flatter me hatake" I mumble, he smirks pushing my up higher against the tree and kissing my neck, sucking on the skin making me whine loudly..
"O-oh my god this never gets old" I whine at him, he just smirks and brings me back down, his lips practically devouring mine in a passionate hungry kiss. His tongue in my mouth straight away, I whine at him, his tongue running against mine, hand rubbing my vagina making my underwear slowly get soaked, I was blushing at him brightly. Moaning already at his touch, "oh my god hatake Kakashi~! You sexy Beast!" I whine at him loudly. He was just devouring my lips, until I really needed air, I tried to push him off but he wouldn't stop.. I whine at him, until I managed to grab hold of his erected cock and squeeze tightly making him grain loudly and stop. I contiued squeezing me taking deep breathes as I tried to reading he oxygen in my lungs, keeping him occupied.. A thick, seemingly endless bridge of saliva between us, his face inches from mine, panting..
"The hell... Mitsuki... Why..." He asked lowly, I gasp for air and smile at him
"Your.. Lucky I didn't touch the skin.." He nods his heads and groans..
"Still... I was having fun"
Well.. I.. Needed to breathe you dumbo" I say smiling at him, he just smiles back and clears his throat..
"Well.. Considering my dick is so erected that it's hurts I kinda want to do it now.. I believe your wet enough.. Your underwear is soaked afterall" he muttered, he was right, my underwear was really soaked to the point where his fingers could get wet from it..
"I.. I guess so.." I whispered softly, arms around his neck keeping him close to me.
"Now hurry up and have sex with me"