Prologue

Arii PoV:

I hear a faint 'pop' as I'm laying in bed. I can't tell if I'm asleep or awake, but I don't bother to move and open my eyes. As I lay there, I hear footsteps approaching the house, accompanied by a faint hissing sound. The hissing is coming back and forth from two... people? Almost as if they're having a conversation.

The footsteps are coming closer and I hear a knock at the front door. I don't know why, but my body seems to have paralyzed itself in my bed. I can't move at all. Instead, I lay there and I listen as hard as I can.

"Eughm.... Coming, coming, hold on!" Said a nervous voice I knew all too well. I've only pretty much grown up with hearing it every single day. "Coming... coming, coming, coming.." I hear pots and other things fall to the floor as I hear my Uncle running clumsily and carelessly to the door.

Without warning, I hear an explosion followed by a childish, helpless scream. I'm pretty sure the front door has just been blown down. As for the scream, it's unmistakably my uncles. He's extremely cowardly.

"I just simply haven't the patience to play games tonight, Pettigrew." His voice is smooth and cold, and has a distinct snake-like hissing tone to it. I hear slow but deliberate footsteps enter through the hole in the house that once was the front door.

This couldn't be him. Of all the houses in England, this couldn't be him. What would he be doing here? Why us? What could my cowardly, weak, helpless uncle have anything for He Who Must Not Be Named? I'm stuck, laying in my bed in silence, staring up at my ceiling.

After a brief moment of nothing but the sound of the remains of the front door settling, I hear a blood curdling scream. A high-pitched, hoarse scream a human could only make in the most horrible of pain. I lay there and count the seconds. 1....2....3....

After 7 seconds, it stops and I hear nothing but panting and a low, hissing/hum from outside my bedroom.

"You're the secret keeper, Pettigrew. Where are they? Where is the boy?" Said the same cold, hissy-voice.

"I-I don't know w-what mean m-my Lor-" My uncle's stammering is cut off once again by that same, bone-chilling scream. 17 seconds, this time.

"Why, you know exactly what I mean. Tell me now, Pettigrew, or I'll do more than Crucio you." I hear my uncle whimpering and crying, trying his hardest to stay strong. I, myself, have almost forgotten to breathe...

"AVADA KED-"

"GODRIC'S HOLLOW! M-MY LORD THEY'RE IN GODRIC'S HOLLOW'"

---------------

Well, I hope you enjoyed this. (: Definitely more to come. If there is any spelling/grammar mistakes, I apologize! I'm writing this on my iPod! Dx

Keep Calm And Potter On!

~Dexxie