**Prologue**

Walking throughout the streets of Magnolia, an eighteen year old girl was humming to herself as she made her way to her destination.
Suddenly a little girl ran into her.
"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me." The girl cried.
"No, no. It's alright. It's my fault." She said, softening her once stern glare.
A sauce wan on the corner of the young girls mouth, seemly bothering the other.
"You're Mei Kimura from the Sabertooth guild!" Another voice shouts.
Soon a crowd was surrounding Mei.
"It is!" Another shouted.
"I'm sorry but I do have to get going." Mei apologized, sharply turning to leave.
Mei ran back to her guild, hoping that the master would forgive her.
*
Now at the guild's front doors, Mei took a deep breath and pushed the doors open, taking in the facial expressions.
With widened eyes, everyone had jaws dropped and everything fell silent.
Mei walked straight up to the master and handed him the bags of her reward money.
Closing her eyes, a hard force struck her face, knocking her back into the wall.
"Great job. You can leave now, forever." Jiemma said.
A grim look washed over Mei as she slowly raised her hand over her left hip.
"Pack your crap, you're leaving tomorrow morning. Now get." He grumbled.
Mei nodded as she dropped her hand leaving the emblem and walked out quickly.
Just down the stairs, the guild hall fell silent once again.
All emotion drained from Mei's face as she walked past everyone and to the second set of stairs.
Everyone stopped starting and walked away.
But two boys, specifically the two dragon slayers of Sabertooth.
Clacking sounded from behind the two.
"She's in deep now." I prissy voice laughed from behind. 
"What are you talking about?" Sting asks.
"She came back too soon."
"Shouldn't that be a good thing?" A small maroon cat asked.
"You'd think. But honestly, she's just getting in the way. Always gone and never comes back on time. This time it took a week less." The woman said.
Just then Mei came down the stairs, a bag slung around her arms, a scowl planted on her features instead of her usual smile.
As Mei pushed through the the dragon  duo, a hand grabbed her shoulder.
Mei whipped her head around and grabbed the captors arm, twisting it, then slamming them onto the ground.
Walking away from the scene, Mei stopped at the doors.
"Don't expect me back. Ever. What you lost will only pain you greatly." And with that, she left everyone's sight.
And that was the last time they saw her in that guild.
--3 years later--
Mei crossed the woods and to a small shack.
Inside the shack was her second home where she'd stayed most of her time.
"Scram!" An old lady's voice shouts.
"Sorry to bother you, ma'am. But we were hoping that you had some potions that could help us." A chipper blonde asked.
"Like something that could make us a million times stronger!" A pink haired male shouts.
"It's not that easy." Mei says as she steps from the bushes and to the front of the line.
"Who is she?" The blonde asked.
The pink one came up and started to sniff Mei.
"Not a familiar scent. So I don't know." He says.
"..." Mei had nothing to say, so she pushed open the door and shut it.
"That was weird." The other boy said.
"You know I hate people so get lost! Shoo! Shoo!" Porlyusica shouted as she burst through the doors.
"I've had enough brooms today!" The pink haired shouted.
"Sorry to bother you?!" Blondie shouts.
"Why does she hate us?!" The pink haired boy asked.
"Was it because her and gramps used to date?" The black haired boy asked.
"Why doesn't she mind the other girl?!" The blue cat complained.
"We weren't a couple you fool! And the girl is none of your business!" Porlyusica shouted.
"Oh come on. You could at least soften up." A small voice said from next to her.
"Oh Kira, only if I could. Anyhow, how are you doing Mei?" Porlyusica asked as she turned around to find Mei unpacking everything.
"Just great. Got kicked out of my guild 3 years ago, found out that I'm not liked by the master of that guild and now I'm back here." Mei grumbled, sitting on the bed.
"Why didn't you come sooner?"
"I just wanted to take a break from everything. Instead of joining a guild, I decided to do jobs and donate the money to guilds in need."
"What guild in particular?" Porlyusica asked.
"Fairy Tail. From what I've heard. The Magic Council directed to whom needed the money."
"Well no it's time that you join a guild that needs your services for a longer amount of time." Porlyusica stated.
"What did you have in mind?" Mei asks.
"Fairy Tail."
"Fairy tail?"
Mei looked up at her and stood up.
"I want to know more about this Fairy Tail guild." Mei said.
"Go see for yourself." Porlyusica said as she handed Mei a glass of a golden like liquid.
Downing the liquid, Mei thanked Porlyusica and grabbed Kira before stepping out of the shack.
--Mei's POV--
As I left Porlyusica's, I heard Kira, my exceed, rambling on and on how that certain group of wizards have tried countless times to get Porlyusica's attention.
"The black haired boy is Gray Fullbuster, an ice make Mage.
The blue cat is Happy, Natsu's partner.
The pink haired boy is Natsu Dragneel, a fire dragon slayer. The blue haired girl is.."
"I know who she is. It might've been awhile but I can remember her, Wendy Marvel, the Sky Sorceress. White cat named Carla." I said.
"And the blonde haired girl is Lucy Heartfilia, a Spatial Magic user." Kira finished.
"Great! Let's go!" I said happily as I came to the clearing.
But I stopped when I noticed that the group for earlier up ahead.
"Hey, if you're trying to seek help from someone. I could be of use." I smiled.
"What kind of wizard are you?" Natsu asks.
"Huh?"
"Magic wise."
"Oh, Heavenly Body Magic. I'm Mei Kimura. S-Class Mage. Or previously." I smiled.
"Previously?" Lucy asked.
"Yes, Mei here had been exceeded from her previous guild, Sabertooth. Now I'm sending her your way. I'm sure she'll be of a pleasing, especially to you, Wendy, Carla." Porlyusica's voice came from beside me.
"Alright! Let's do this! Fight me!" Natsu shouts as he lit his fists on fire.
I could already tell that this will be interesting.