A friend's deadly fate

I awoke in a aged building, around 20th century, the floor kreeked with every step, holes where smashed into the walls.

I find a stair case leading downward.
I follow the steps expecting it to lead to a door outside.
I was wrong, it lead to the torture of another close friend of mine, MJ, she's almost family to me, she was hanging from chains wrapped around her wrists. I got to get her down, but the reaper appeared from thin air knocking me across the room. My back is stabbed by a broken pillar in the wall.
It went right through me as if I was nothing. I start to cough up gallons of blood onto the floor.

He turns and looks at her, she looks away in fear, but she can't stand to see the sight of me in the condition I'm in. She closes her eyes and keeps the screaming locked inside her lungs.

The reaper lurks around the back of her. I look up to see him about to kill her with a long syth. I push my self off the wall, I'm dying rapidly, but I can't let him kill her, NOT HER, NOT MJ.
I run up to them expecting to be too late or to get behind her and grab him, but I was wrong, instead he stabbed me with his scythe.

I die in front of her, covered in blood,wishing I could have saved her.
I fall onto the ground lifeless, but still watching him kill her, right before my eyes.