Chapter 3

(Maddisons car)

Zachary's pov:

Ok so this is how my shitty morning went i woke up apperently with some chick that i slept with in my bed. She was hot but not a good fuck to me so.......basically i woke the gir- skank up and told her to get her shit and leave. Of coarse being the girl i knew she would be she pouted and pouted then she whined and then she left.

"Hey dude wasnt that kimberly from school" said my best friend tyler "yea she is way to fucking much for me she wasnt even that good in bed eaither" "anyway hurry yo ass up we have to get to school" " ight be down in 15" with that tyler walked out and i got into the shower. When i got out i put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black vneck shirt with my leather jacket i grabbed my keys phone and wallet and walked downstairs and was greated by my baby sister melody " zacheyyyy" " hey melo wheres mom" " she went to work already she said you have to take me to schoolon your way" great ( note the sarcasm)

"Lets go then" me tyler and melody get into my car and were off to school.

When we get to school my gang and i got to our usual parking spit when we come across this beautiful, gorgeaous,stunning,sexy-wait neva mind. Anyway she was in my parking spot so i stopped in front of her and she was so breath taking and any way we talked i dont think i need to reapeat what she said when you already know what happend.

So with that i went into hell and went to my first class.............gym. When i got there i was changed and in the gym room sitting on the bench when a bunch of girls came in abd basically being the boys we are we look at all of there fine asses.

Then all of a sudden we all hear the most beautiful laugh ever andwe all snap our heads to where it was coming from and the babe from the parking lot was laughing.

Literally all if us boys were growing boners and all the girls were giving them glares just as the coach came in "we are going to be playing a game of dodgeball" sweet of coarse im going to be captin "zachery and jake you to are captins. Jake choose your team new kids pick first" it really didnt matter who was on his team my team is going to win " i pock all the new kids" says jake so im guessing they are all friends cuz they all started just laughing but any way i picked my team which was my gang and a few of the girls. When we started the game basically we got all the boys out then there was my gang and i and on the other team there was six girls left and three of them were the ones in the parking lot so we decided to get three of the other girls out of the way.

When they were out that left the other three they got three of us out and we got two of them out except the one that had the smart mouth so there was me and tyler and her on the other team so we threw the ball at her at the same time. I looked to seewhat she was going to do when all of a sudden............. The girl did a backflip in the air and caught both of them and we were out that shocked every one even me. LIKE WAT DA FUCK!!!!!!!!!