Chapter 2

We all wlked to the office to get our scheduals for thae day and come to find out that we have every class together.

Gym
English
Calculus
Lunch
Free period
Social studies
And science

Once we got our lists we went to find our lockers which were right next to eachother then we went to gym. And come to find out the girls gym clothes were extemelly skanky they were basically booty shorts and a tight ass shirt.

Like really i dont want to see all these skanks turn these shirts into v necks then have there boobs hanging al the way out. And because i am so grossed out by that i just kept on my tank top and put on the shorts.
We walked into the gum this is literally all we saw which was all the boys staring at the girls asses. Like da fuck!

"This is so gross." I said to faith and joy "way to gross- hey guys look its those guys from outside that almost got punched" "ew he yucky" faith said in a baby voice we all laughed which i guessing was pretty loud because when faith turned around she whispered in my ear " all of the guys are staring at your ass and they are getting boners" and when i turned around it was true.

The coach walked in and told us to intoduce ourselves but we all denied then he told us that we were playing a game of dodge ball. "Zachary and jake you guys are captin jake gets first pick new kids first" the coach said "i pick all the new kids" said jake so we walked over to him and laughed.

The douche zachery picked his team and we started the game so this game took a turn for the worst cuz apperently all the guys on our team manegered to get out leaving a few of us girls like three girls that looked like fuckin whores then me faith and joy we waiting for those other girls to get out before we play for real.

On the other team its like five boys and now since the last of the three girls got out us three so we got up and started playing for real, we got three of the five boys out put then faith and joy got out.

That left me and the douche bag zachery and one of the guys that were in their car so they thought they was gonna be some cheaters and threw the ball at me at the same time so i did an in air back flip and caught both of their balls (pause) in each hand and they were automatically out and of course i won and there were tons of stares coming from every one except my friends thew ran up and hugged me.

I love my gang!