6. My First Prank

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Damn, Vicky. I thought you'd be as flat as a board-"

I whipped my head around to my open window, at the guy who had just complimented my chest. Elijah's green eyes shone from his bedroom window. Except, he wasn't focused on my face. His gaze dipped lower and I glanced down at myself.

I was standing in my black bra and matching underwear with nothing else on. I threw my arms across my chest and yanked the curtains over my window. I dashed around my room to find my pajamas and threw them on. Breathing heavily, I collapsed on my bed, plopping my head on the mound of pillows.

Elijah Reed had just seen me practically naked. I angrily ran my hands down my face, vowing to get my revenge. I was so beyond embarrassed that it made me mad.

Taking a few deep breaths, I finally calmed down enough to get up and open my laptop. Placing the computer in my lap, I went on Youtube to search up pranks. A huge smile lit up my face when I hit the jackpot.

This was the perfect way to get back at Elijah for everything he has done to me. I would need Uriah's help with this if I wanted to do it right.

"Hello?"

"Uriah, hey, I need your help."

I told him everything. Once I was finished, Uriah burst out laughing and promised to help me. I grinned and hung up.

*********

My alarm blared at five thirty in the morning, waking me up way earlier than I was used to. I sprung out of bed, threw on a sweatshirt, and ran out the door. Uriah was waiting for me outside his house with a camera in his hand. I silently joined him on the porch as he lifted a finger to his lips.

Uriah lead me inside his darkened house. I took careful steps and tiptoed up the stairs behind him until we reached the upstairs hallway. The walls were still bare and a few boxes littered the floor. Looked like the Reeds weren't moved in yet. Uriah snatched one of the boxes that was half the size of me and slipped into a room with the door already opened. Two other doors, one across the hall and one next to the room Uriah had just gone in, were both closed. I followed Uriah inside the room with the open door.

I quietly shut the door behind me and joined Uriah by his desk. It was dark in his room, too, so I couldn't see much. From what I could see, Uriah had only unpacked the bare necessities. Large boxes were spread out around his room with different labels. He rifled through the box he had grabbed in the hallway and emptied the contents onto his bed until the box was empty. Then he set it on the floor in front of me.

"Elijah won't wake up for about another hour. He usually gets up at around six thirty to take a shower before school so we can just chill until then."

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. I was suddenly getting nervous being all alone with a boy in his bedroom. I took a seat on the chair in front of his desk and stared at the floor.

"I'll go set up the camera in his room now. He sleeps like the dead so he won't hear me. I'll be right back." With that, Uriah left the room with a tripod and camera in his hands. A few minutes later, he slid back in the room and sat at the edge of his bed, running a hand through his hair. He looked at me and grinned. I unconsciously bounced my knees up and down.

"Nervous?" Uriah asked.

I wasn't sure if he meant because of the prank or because I was alone with him. I decided it was for the first reason.