Reader x Reader

You woke up to the sound of soft bells ringing, and instantly opened your beautiful eyes to rest them on your alarm clock. Your hearing was excellent which allowed you to pick up sounds easily and only bells could grace your ears this early in the morning. That's one of the many reasons why you couldn't pick a lover, their snoring wasn't attractive and their charm didn't even stand a chance against yours.

You gracefully and practically glide into your bathroom, when you looked into the mirror you weren't surprised at what you saw. You looked flawless. "I woke up like this." You say while turning you head in different directions to see what angle you liked the best, so far all the angles were the best. 

Tossing and turning in the bed while sleeping wasn't your thing and your hair was naturally styled in messy look that was stunning on you. You didn't have any bags under your eyes because beauty sleep was very important to you, not that you needed beauty sleep anyway. But then again not everyone could pull of your look so easily. You didn't need make up, whether it be for guys or girls, it would only cover up your dazzling features and you couldn't help, but show everyone how gorgeous you were. You prepared your toothbrush and opened your jaws to put clean your teeth, but radiant light emitted from your mouth temporarily blinding you, and making you cover your eyes with onehand. You had to wait until the light finally died down before youcould do anything. Your teeth were already as white as shined pearls, but hygiene is a needed to be perfect, a nice example is you. Because your perfect.

After a quick shower you go back to your mirror and look at your reflection. Only to be completely blown back by the stranger that stares back at you. You grabbed the counter for support, but yourtowel and clothes weren't as lucky as you and flew to the wall. Your hair blew away from you face and you eyes were starting to dry from the wind, but you refused to let go, and your efforts paid off when the wind stopped and you could see the stranger properly. Magnificent eyes that you could just get lost in, damp skin glistening in the light, and hair that looks as soft as clouds, greeted your eyes. You could only stare in appreciation for a moment, before turning away to receive your clothes and putting them on, the gesture let your eyes get a rest from staring at something so exquisite for such a long time. When you were fully dressed you laid your eyes back on the mirror and smiled at the stranger who watched you clothe withinterest.

"Why hello," you purred at the welcome guest staring at you. "What is someone as good looking as you doing here?" The beauty in front ofyou blushed and tried to hide their eyes under their hair, which was adorable in your opinion.

"Oh nothing." They answered back while smiling shyly. Oh my, their voice was so angelic that it was pure music to your ears. Now you wouldn't mind waking up to that everyday.

"Want to go on a date?"

You both asked at the same time, the stranger's voice was louder than yours so you couldn't hear yourself, but it was a wonderful sound none the less. You both laughed and bird a outside tried to copy your song before it coughed once and decided to give up.

"Great then at ten tonight?" You suggested, the stranger nodded enthusiastically and you said your goodbyes before cutting off the lights and shutting the bathroom door behind you.

Once you were in your kitchen, you cooked a five star breakfast and ate it with flourish. And when you finished washing up the dishes, you checked the clock once more and saw that you had fifteen minutes left to go to work. As soon as you step outside a random taxi pulls up inyour driveway and honks it's horn twice. You take your sweet time walking to the vehicle because stress isn't good for a person, and the driver doesn't complain anyways.

"Where to?" The driver asked in a voice as eager as a puppy. If he had a tail, it would probably be banging against the seat at the moment.You briefly imagine such a scene and it causes you to laugh. Darn you and your imagination.

"To my job, here's the address." You say the address, but the man isn't really listening, he seems to be in a state of contentment. You sigh aloud, because your laugh does this to a lot of people. It really isn't surprising, so you snap your fingers in his face until he comes back to reality and do his job. You repeat the address again, in a much louder voice and this time he actually starts driving. When you arrive at work, you give the driver one of the many pictures of yourself that you carry around and he gladly accepts it before driving away. Well at least he tried to, but his car kept making weird churning noises. You watch with one eyebrow raised as rainbows start shooting out the back of the car, the driver doesn't notice though because he continues driving out of the parking even when his vehicle starts to lift from ground. In a matter of minutes his car is flying off into the sunset with rainbows and a cat with a poptart body trailing after him. Annoying music hits your ears and you immediately go into your job to block out such a terrible sound, the noise should be a crime against humanity. And all you did was givethe taxi driver a picture of you holding a kitten.

As you walk to your cubical (your super rich from all the free money people give you, but you want to make others jealous of your breathtaking appearance) you whistle a tune that makes your co-workers around stop and stare. Their eyes glaze over and one of them puts out a hand and reaches halfway towards you. But they stop right before they touch you as if it would ruin the brilliance of the moment, or because last time someone even let their fingers graze your skin without permission you broke their hand. Never less most ofyour co-workers who work in your area stand in a circle around you like a bunch of zombies and it was getting in the way of you doing your job.

"Get me a coffee and I'll let you continue staring." You said to particularly no one. But everyone in your circle heard and sprinted off in all directions, you predicted that the majority if not all, would be fired. If would be a shame, but what people did in their spare time did not interfere with yours so you decided not to care.The people who's job you costed didn't even get mad, probably because your too lovely for haters. Or maybe it's because no one has found their bodies yet. Not even too minutes after your butt lands in your chair you hear a commotion, you look up and see hands with coffee inthem all of them. You quickly pick out which ones you want, and which ones you won't even touch. In the end you have two expensive coffees on your desk and one of them smells especially nice, you take a sipand instantly fall in love.

"Do you like my coffee?" Someone asks from the opening of your work area. It was a girl that would come around to spy on you regularly, or maybe it was a guy? You couldn't tell these days because some guys have feminine faces and some girls have manly features. Plus the person had shoulder length hair and both genders have hair like that as well. You looked at the person's chest and saw no budge, you looked at their pants and had the same result, so you were still at lost of discovering the gender of your somewhat stalker. The confident yet shy look on their face was also puzzling and you didn't know what they wanted to do with their facial expression.

"What gender are you...?" You asked confused, you had enough mystery and just wanted to know what was in the box. And if the person wouldn't provide an answer they you would just call them Jelly. They blushed and waved a hand in air as if dismissing the question, effectively sealing their fate for their name in your head.

"It doesn't matter, just tell me if you liked it. I made it especially for you." You look at the cup in your hands which puffed out a cloud of pink. In fact the closer you looked the more cloud kinda looked like a heart to you. While looking Jelly in the face you take a long sip of the coffee and never take you eyes from theirs, Jelly looked delighted and surprised. Along with the warm liquid pouring down your throat, pure bliss poured into your blood and sang in your heart. You felt warm all over and couldn't help, but admit that Jelly looked breathtakingly- annoyingfor interrupting your work. You put the coffee down and cut on your computer, looking away from Jelly, you started typing in the password.

"It was good coffee, you should make more," You respond and take another sip. "But no one looks more ravishing than me. So I already have my own heart." Along with the cute stranger in the mirror. But it's not like your going to say that to Jelly.

That being said Jelly got jelly of you for capturing your own heart and stomped away. And so the rest of your day consisted of working while being stared at, being smexy, and listening to your boss fire people.

It was dark when you arrived at home, the first thing you did was check your clock. It was nine something, so that meant you had plenty of time to get ready. You smiled as you walked into your bedroom and opened the closet. You have a date tonight.