"Who brought these here?" Jay asked them.

"The fans. Some of the ones that live in the area must've heard through the press where the hospital is. Thats only from the fans in this area. " Tom said.

Siva then unlocked his phone and went on twitter. "#WeAreYourStrengthJay was trending. Been number 1 world wide for 3 hours." Siva said.

"Oh my god...they did all of this?" Jay asked.

"Yes, Jay. They'll always forgive you. And when they heard how you reacted to the hate, they went insane. There are so many videos dedicated to you. They love you, Jay," Max said.

"Well what about you?" Jay asked, turning around to face you. "Aren't you getting the hate?"

You bit your lip before answering, "Yes. I still am. But that doesn't matter. It's a lot less now. Jay, there are twitter accounts and fan pages dedicated to just telling you everyday to hold on, that they love you."

"So you're saying that if we tell the fans we're together...they'll just be okay with it?" Jay asked.

"It's never that easy, Jay. Never. But what I'm saying is that they really love you. And they'll eventually get over this whole love triangle drama thing." You said.

"Okay..." Jay said, smiling. He leaned in and kissed you quickly as you all went back into his room before the nurse came. She gave you the food and juice and you thanked her.

*Meanwhile back with Nareesha and Kelsey*

They just pulled up when they saw smoke coming from the back of the flat. "Oh my god! Something's on fire!" Kelsey yelled as they both ran out to the back of the flat.

They searched everywhere for Nathan before eventually finding him. "What the hell is going on? What was on fire?" Kelsey yelled at him, pointing to the ashes on the ground.

"N-nothing," he said, trying to hide the part of the picture he hadn't burned yet.

"Nathan...what's going on?" Nareesha asked softly, approaching him. He handed it over and she saw that it was the photo of you and Nathan. She flipped it over and saw the remnants of some sort of writing on the back. "...what love was...but almost is never?" Nareesha asked him, confused.

"We almost knew what love was...but almost is never enough." Nathan whispered.

"Oh god...Nathan," Kelsey said, giving him a hug. Nareesha hugged him too and she felt a tear fall onto her arm.

"It'll be okay Nath, it always works out in the end," Nareesha said.

"Since when? This isn't a fairytale, Nareesha." He said.

"We know Nath, it's just that maybe you'll find someone who makes you even happier..." Nareesha said with a smile.

"Doubt it. You girls don't understand how much I love her." He whispered.

"We do Nathan, trust us we do. It's just that I don't think she's going to change her mind..." Kelsey said.

"I was going to propose!" He said. "Why did Jay have to fuck this up for me?!"

"It's not his fault!" Kelsey spat at him. "And it's not her fault either. Do you realize this was absolutely the hardest decision of her life?!"

"Of course I do, Kelsey!" Nathan said sassily. "But she was my girl. That's like crossing a line. 'Oh yeah mate I know you're going to propose, but fuck it. I'm going to steal the love of your life!' How is that even fair?"

"Nobody knew you were going to propose until you texted Tom while you were away!" Nareesha yelled at him. "Jay was hiding the fact that he loved her the minute they met, he was going to tell her, but you beat him to it. He had to tell her eventually because it was killing him inside!" Nathan turned away from them, bursting out into tears.