Chapter 2

"Ha ha ha you guys are hilarious! I actually believed for a second that she flipped the swit... IS THAT A RING?"
Damon chuckled dryly. I avoided eye contact and just nodded my head. Damon walked over to Stefan and punched him directly in the face. "YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT MY FEELINGS ALL YOU CARED ABOUT WAS GETTING THE GIRL WHO YOU DONT EVEN LOVE!" He shouted angrily. Stefan pushed Damon into the wall and grabbed him up by the neck.
"YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE DAMON! I STOLE THE GIRL? NO YOU DID FROM ME!!! YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE WITH HER THAT I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER! YOU WERE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF ME SINCE KATHERINE WHO DIDNT LOVE YOU EITHER! BUT I FORGAVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND I DIDNT FORCE ELENA TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AND I NEVER COMPELLED HER OR TRIED TO BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT TRUE LOVE IS SO DAMON IT WAS YOU WHO NEVER CARED ABOUT MY FEELINGS! FOR ALL MY LIFE YOU HAVE TRIED TO TAKE ANYTHING THAT MADE ME HAPPY AND YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH OR TAKE ELENA AWAY FROM ME! NOW GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" Damon vamped away. I walked over and pulled Stefan into an embrace. He kissed me.
M RATED
I jumped up onto him. My legs wrapped around his thighs. I tightened my hips around his and kissed him harder. I pushed him onto the bed and pulled his shirt off. I sat on top of him and grinned my hips on his. He groaned. I moved my hips up and down, though there was still clothing between us. I felt him get hard and then I stopped. I instead kissed my way down to his pants I unbuttoned them and ripped them off. I ripped through his boxers to his bulge and licked it. He groaned. I opened my mouth and sucked up and down when I thought he was about to finish I stopped. He flipped us so he was on top of me. He teased me in the same way I did to him. I flipped him again and this time our naked bodies collided. I moaned out with pleasure. We had sex for 24 hrs straight and it was great.
----------------------------------------------
I awoke on top of Stefan. I smiled, he was the epic love of my life. I couldn't wait to get married to him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. If this is what being engaged was like I wish I was engaged to Stefan 3 years ago.