Chapter One

I walked out of my burning house without a care in the world. Stefan was doing everything he could to get me to flip the switch, but I honestly didn't want to. Damon looked at me and smiled. He leaned in and crashed his lips to mine. I felt nothing. I could do whatever I wanted. We returned to the Salvatore house and decided to play a game with them.
"Let's play never have I ever! Strip version." They nodded, "I'll go first, never have I ever been with an original" I looked directly at them both as they pulled their shirts over their heads, now it was Stefans turn.
"Never have I ever burned my own house down" I rolled my eyes and peeled my shirt off.
"Never have I ever stopped loving Stefan" Damon said. I just sat there. Have I stopped loving Stefan? Of course you have, you don't feel anything! My conscious said. Damon stared at me. Reluctantly I started to slip off my jeans. But Something stopped me halfway through. And I don't know why. I felt... Confused, never mind I felt nothing. I ripped them off. A look of sadness was in Stefans eye.
"Never have I ever, played this game with my brother." They rolled there eyes. They took off their jeans.
"Never have I ever, kissed Damon" I unclipped my bra and it fell to the floor.
"Never have I ever, been in love with Stefan"
"Seriously Damon" I slipped off my thong. And stood up. "Play for second place, I ask the questions, Never have I ever, saved someone from drowning." Stefan sighed and took off his boxers. I stared at his abs. I just stared at him. I stood up. "Stefan, can I talk to you?" He nodded. We walked upstairs. He shut his door and turned on the shower and the sink, so Damon couldn't eavesdrop. "I lied during the game, I have never stopped loving you. Stefan, I'm in love with you, and I want to be with you forever." Stefan hesitantly got down on one knee and looked at me
"Elena Gilbert, I have loved you since the comet. I bought this, the day you and Damon went to Bree's bar. When you said you were in love with Damon, I respected that, I did, but I held onto this and loved you from a distance. I cried myself to sleep many of those nights when you would sleep over here, but in Damon's room, not mine. I hoped that one day you would come back to me. And now you have, so I talked to Alaric and asked his permission for your hand in marriage, so will you Elena Gilbert marry me?"
He opened a red velvet box and presented me with a ring. It was gorgeous, I nodded my head, as tears streamed down my face. He placed the ring on my finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He returned the kiss and we began to make out, he laid me down on his bed. A knock on the door interrupted us. I vamp ran to the couch on the other side of the room. And Stefan opened the door. Damon walked in past Stefan and said "Elena, I was going to ask you earlier, will you marry me? This ring was my mothers and she told me to give it to the person I really love. And that person is you. I knew since the day I met you that I was in love with you and I know you are in love with me. We have been through better and worse but you have always been the key to the locked door of my heart. So, please do me the honor of marrying me"
"Um, I don't think now is the best time in our relationship to do that. Damon I love you but like a brother, which is what you will be to me, Stefan and I are getting married. Damon, I'm breaking up with you."

AN: Who's proposal was better?Stefans or Damon's?