"Yeah." Jay said.

"So what're you gonna do mate?" Siva asked.

"I don't know..." Jay said.

"Maybe we should get the girls on it. They might have some ideas." Max suggested.

"Sure," Jay said. Siva left to go get Nareesha and Kelsey. Jay was nervous as all hell, he just wanted to make up for that night, to make you feel special.

Siva came back outside. "We'll have a meeting tonight since it's Nathan's turn to sleep with her. That way we can talk in private," he said.

"...okay," Jay said with uneasiness. He totally forgot that it was Nath's night and he'd be with her, alone. Jay was just so protective of you sometimes.

"Will Tom be joining the meeting?" Jay asked Kelsey.

"I don't know...I sort of think he wants Nath to end up with her..." Kelsey said.

"Oh..." Jay was a little hurt at what Kelsey just said.

"Jay, everyone else wants you to be with her. Tom's just going against the current as usual. He might still come." Kelsey said.

Jay nodded his head and gave Kelsey a genuine smile. "Thanks Kels," Jay said.

Kelsey nodded in reply. "Now, let's get inside before they suspect something," she said. Everyone went inside to the kitchen, grabbing a few beers and settling down.

---

You sat on Nathan's lap as he drank a beer. You stuck your tongue out at him and grabbed the beer from his hands.

"No fair!" Nathan said with a laugh as you took a sip.

"Sorry babe, sharing is caring," You said, laughing.

Nathan put on a pout and puppy dog eyes. "Please baby?" He asked childishly. You smiled and turned your cheek towards him, begging for a kiss. He obliged and pecked your cheek.

"Good boy, now take your beer," you said, patting his head. His eyes lit up as he pecked you on the lips and hugged you. He took his beer back and sipped it.

Everyone saw what happened and laughed at the two of you. "Nath, I think she's got you wrapped around her little finger," Max said.

"Yup she does!" Nathan said, smiling and kissing your cheek.

"Sad," Siva whispered in Nareesha's ear, making her laugh.

"It's not sad," Nathan said.

Siva was blushing, he didn't think anybody else heard it. "Sorry mate," Siva said with a hint of guilt.

You let out a huge yawn. "Nath, I'm tired. I kinda wanna go to bed now," you said, totally exhausted from today's events.

"That must be our cue to go," Kelsey said as she left the doorway.

Nathan chuckled and picked you up, kissing you on the cheek. "Okay babe," he said.

Everyone groaned and left the room. "I don't wanna hear noises tonight!" Max yelled as he walked down the stairs.

"Don't worry you will!" Nathan yelled, "It'll be me punching your face!" Everyone laughed, including you. You swore you could hear Max running down the rest of the stairs and into the kitchen.

"My hero," you said sarcastically to Nath.

"I thought I was your Superman?" Nathan asked jokingly.

"Yes you are. And I'm your Supergirl Sykes," you said as he laid down on the bed next to you.

He kissed your hand. "My lady," he said in a fancy voice.