"reaction"

Jack was sitting in his chair only in boxers and he was talking to mark on skype.

"So mark what video should we make?" Jack asked abd he saw a slight blush on marks cheeks.

"Ugh..i don't know jacki...maybe a reaction video..." mark hoped jack didn't see his blush.

"Tats a great idea mark! Ill get started reacting to one of your videos now!" Jack quickly put his shirt and pants on and ended the skype call and turned his camera on.

"Top of the mornin to ya laddies!  My name is JACKSEPTICEYE! and im gonna be reactin to one of marks videos!" Jack clicked onto one of marks videos and started watching it.

Jack blushed dark red and started sweating, "i-is it hot in here O-or what..." jack stuttered watching mark show his muscles.

The video ended and jack chuckled nervously mumbling, "septiplier away..."

Marks p.o.v

Mark turned his camera on
And stated his intro

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier! And welcome to a reaction video! Im going to be reacting to one of jacks videos"

Mark saw jack act cute and mark giggled.

Jack started acting horny and moaned not knowing how drunk he was.

Mark blushed and reached down im his pants and started stroking his hard shaft.

Jack moaned louder and mark started stroking faster and faster and moaned and mumbled jacks name after cumming.

Mark turned the camera off and uploaded the video anyway.

Next Chapter will be up soon!

Please comment what you think about this c: