at pax ;3

okay you guys wanted more so I'll give you more! Give me a few plots and I will make a fanfic of it! It anyways I hope you guys enjoy!

Jack and Mark both sat at the panel, they grinned when they heard their fans cheering for them. Mark and Jack have been dating for a few years, and mark was planning to ask jack to marry him, minutes later the fans started asking questions, "mark marry jack!" One fan said, Mark chuckled and got on one knee, "Seán William Mchloughlin, Would you like to become Seán William Fischbach?" Mark asked as he held up a ring. Jack blushed and screamed out the word 'Yes' he grinned and hugged mark tightly, mark put the ring on jack and jack just admired how it looked, "let's go to our hotel room" jack smirked and pulled mark to their shared hotel room, Mark shoved jack on the bed and quickly took both of their clothes off, mark started kissing and sucking on jack's neck. Jack moaned softly and he wrapped his legs around Mark's waist, feeling Mark's tip go inside him, "Fook me~" jack moaned, Mark nodded and quickly shoved his cock deep in jack. Jack moaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Mark smirked and went faster, going harder as well and soon hitting jack's prostate with each thrust. Jack screamed in pleasure and trembled, "Oh mark~" jack moaned and he soon cane all over mark, Mark came deep inside jack and pulled out, "Did that feel good?" Mark asked and watched the cum drip out. "Y-yes baby.." Jack said and smiled softly, jack pulled mark close and he soon fell asleep, as well did mark.

So guys! I'm sorry I couldn't make this any quicker! I've been so busy with school! Plus I'm sick now, great..and I'm single as well so..that's fun!
anyways my insta is
At// Breyana._irl
And my Kik is
At// Thebrokenkid_
And my Skype is
At// Wtflol1232
Okay I love you guys!