Chap. 3

The Ride Home

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" It's about time you got back here I was so worried about. Don't you ever go off like that again you here me? ", my moms being a spas again, worrying about stuff for no reason.

" You hear me young lady? "

" Yes mom I do but you don't have to freak every time I go somewhere. God, I was just at the lake down the road. ", I was trying to calme her down, didn't work.

" The lake! Oh the lake were you can drown and die. I know you can swim but what if your legs get tangled in seaweed, have you thought about that? NO I didn't think so. Now get your stuff we're leaving. "

" I didn't bring anything but my phone. "

"Are yoou getting sassie with me? "

" No! Mom are you drunk? "

" No! Why would you ask that? "

" Because you don't act like this unless you are. "

" So what if I am, get in the car! "

" Fine, but I think I should drive. "

" No, your to young. "

" I'm going to be 17 in 2 days, I have my temps. and i'm not DRUNK like you at this moment. "

" Fine but only tonight. "

" Thank you now we won't get killed. "

" What was that? "

" Nothing. "

" Uh-huh nothing. It better be nothing. "

Can this night get any worse? 'THUMP' , it just did.

" Of course you collapse in the middle of the drive way. "

~~~~~~~

I drive mom and me backk to our house in Mumbridge. I took her upstairs to her bed and then go back down stairs.Our house is fancy, big glass windows, and a pool. Theres lso a ball room and dinning room. I have my own personal room were I can make and play music. It's sound proof so no one can hear me or when my mom yells at me. The only about this room that I hate is that all our fights always happen here. Ever since my dad left with my brothers, that I haven't seen in years, things get worse and worse everyday. I don't think she even knows my birthday is in 2 days, even though I've been tlking about it non stop lately. She always puts on a show when we go places, I hate it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

<3 Trouble 

Sorry it's so short!