Tickle Fights {12}

Chloe's POV

[Eight Months Later]

I sit on the bed with my MacBook, reading through articles about having a baby. There is so much you need to know and I'm slightly overwhelmed by the information. Do I really need to know all of this?

"How is my beautiful girlfriend?" Joe comes in and sits down next to me before rubbing my tummy, "And my little baby as well?"

"Very good, thank you baby," I say, shutting my MacBook down.

I've grown huge in eight months and walking is a struggle sometimes but I know it will all be worth it because in one month, my beautiful baby is going to come out.

Joe kisses me slowly before he starts teasing me about all the snacks I have in my room. So I decide to take his phone and he jumps for it. He starts tickling me gently and I laugh, which hurts slightly.

"Hey! I'm carrying your baby!" I say, trying to get him to stop. He places his hand on my stomach and rubs circles on it lightly.

He's been so good to me for the whole of the pregnancy; he's been to every yoga class with me, every birthing class and has read about ten books on how to look after babies. I can tell he's committed to this baby.

"This baby is going to be beautiful," he whispers and kisses my stomach slightly and tears well up in my eyes.

"I hope our baby has your beautiful brown eyes," I mumble and I kiss him slowly before pulling away and giggling.

"I'm going to miss you when you go to America," I whisper and Joe nods sadly; he has to go to America for two weeks for work.

"I'll miss you too baby."

So the baby is coming soon which is exciting! Do you think the baby is going to be a girl or a boy? Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed :)