Thinking About Love {3}

Chloe's POV

I'm scrolling through Twitter when I see loads of posts with Joe and I together accompanied with the hashtag '#Coeneedtobetogether'. I frown at this and wonder how the people creating the posts got the pictures so quickly. Then I remember that I was walking with Joe earlier and it all makes sense.

We're not together though and I'm deciding on how I feel about love right now. Should I tell him that I like him or should I not? There will be repercussions either way.

I'm not really sure if he does like me and I don't really know about love. I've never felt it before. What should I do? Is this love? How can I know if I don't know what love is?

What I do know is that every time I think of him, I'm filled with joy and butterflies. He's such an amazing guy, and someone I feel comfortable with. Does that mean I love him?

What should I tell him? My brain tells me one thing but then my heart is bursting. I rest my head on my table as I try and deal with the complicated mess that is my feelings for Joe.

But then, almost like a eureka moment, I understand what's going on inside me. I do love him, with all my heart. That's why I'm so afraid to tell him, because I'm scared of losing him. I'm scared he won't feel the same way.

I just can't handle it- I need to get it out. I love him. I need to say that. I love him and I need to tell him otherwise it will be too late. My life will just disappear in front of my eyes and I'll never love again. Please let a miracle happen. Please.

Please

Joe's POV

I love chloe. I love her. I knew I loved her from the moment I saw her. I need to tell her. This is love- I know it. If I don't tell her now, she may go onto someone else and this love will fly away, never to return.

She's like my world, I can't picture my life without her. Everyone says we would be great together. Maybe she's seen the posts online. How does she feel about them? This is my only window of opportunity.

Don't ruin it Joe, I think to myself, you've got to get to her fast. Give her something, express your feelings now!

You've got to do it before she leaves you otherwise you'll be heartbroken. You will never forgive yourself. Get her flowers, start it good. Then tell her your feelings, let them out. I'm sure you will feel the same way.

The doorbell rings, breaking me out of my thoughts. I want to know who is disturbing me, the only thing I want to think about is Chloe. I open the door and I gasp at who is standing in front of me, looking like an angel.

"Hello Joe," Chloe whispers and all I can do is let her inside, I'm too shocked to speak.

So they both love each other? What will happen next? Hope you liked this chapter- if you did please vote and comment :)