The 300th Annual Hunger Games

Tributes

DISTRICT 1
MALE:CHRISTOPHER LILITH
FEMALE:AMBER PIERCE

DISTRICT 2
MALE:JARON GOLDMEN
FEMALE:BLAKE ALLEN

DISTRICT 3
MALE:LARS SITE
FEMALE:DINA CRAY

DISTRICT 4
MALE:SEAN PRIOR
FEMALE:MAY FLORINGAL

DISTRICT 5
MALE:JORDAN BURMANN
FEMALE:JESSICA FLORINGAL

DISTRICT 6
MALE:DANIEL BLUEWATER
FEMALE:VANITY GLOSSAMER

DISTRICT 7
MALE:MAROON CUTTER
FEMALEJESSICA FLOWLEAF

DISTRICT 8
MALE:HANS FLOS
FEMALE:MACKENZIE RICKSON

DISTRICT 9
MALE:LUKE JAMES
FEMALE:DRINA VOX

DISTRICT 10
MALE:JAKE LAX
FEMALE:HARMONY JAMES

DISTRICT 11
MALE:SMILE BLOODTOOTH
FEMALE:SARAH LESTER

DISTRICT 12
MALE:JASON LAD
FEMALE:ALLANA DARKBLOOM

THE GAMES

DAY 1

BLOODBATH P.O.V.S

CHRISTOPHER LILITH'S P.O.V.

I rise to my pedestal, seeing the other tributes and myself inside this huge 3-storey building/stadium. I see lots of good items in the cornucopia. But there is something odd about this. There is a digital timer on top of the cornucopia. It is stopped at 15 minutes. And I see bombs all over the sides of the building. I see that the name of the building is called 'The Heart'. They really meant that the cornucopia is at the center of 'The Heart'. I guess the bloodbath is timed and the building will explode after 15 minutes. This makes it more harder for me and the careers. Where will we stay? Probably at the burned remains of this building, if we were still alive. Countdown. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. GONG. The time is ticking. I grab some throwing knives and I started to kill. I threw a knife at the boy from 8 and blood splatters. I then threw a knife at the boy from 10. It was a quick kill. 10 minutes. I get some supplies and try to run away but then the girl from 9 tried to kill me. She was quick, but I was quicker. I stabbed her and I run away as far as possible then try to return after the explosion. Then all of a sudden, BOOOOOOOOM.

AMBER PIERCE'S P.O.V.

I see that the bloodbath is timed, but in 15 minutes, I can kill lots of tributes very easily. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. GONG. I run and grab some throwing knives. I kill one person, but I am an accessory to one death. I grabbed some equipment and then the girl from 3 gives me a bit of a struggle. She pulls my hair and we roll around the area for about 6 minutes just until I stabbed her with my knife. She gave me a lot of bruises. I run down to the second floor and encounter the girl from 7 and she claws my face with her nails. She then tries to run away but I throw I knife at her. She still seems to be moving. I run away and the building goes ka-boom.

DINA CRAY'S P.O.V.

This is it. The Hunger Games. One Winner. Only one. Betrayal is an answer. I hear the gong. I immediately ran toward the daggers and stabbed Mackenzie, the girl from 8, who is in our alliance. She is a threat. I had to do it. I get a bag and try to kill Amber. We fought for six minutes. We rolled around the whole building until only few of us were left in the top floor. She then stabs me and I lie down lifeless.

DRINA VOX' P.O.V.

I step on my tube and I lifted to the arena. We're in this huge building with this structure in the middle that is the cornucopia. I then see that we only have 15 minutes. The gong is heard and I rush to get a trident. When I was running, the boy from 3 grapples me and he is very powerful. The trident is not very far, I must get it! I get out of his held and get the trident. Once I got it, he ran away. I chased him and stabbed him right through the chest. I see his face, with his mouth puking blood out. I see tons of lifeless bodies on the ground. I run away and find my alliance. But I encounter Christopher and we had a fight. But then he slashed me using a sword. Blood squirts out of my neck and I close my eyes.