A god falls inlove with a human

I was there when she was born watching from in the clouds. She was the most beautiful living thing I ever saw. She looked as the though she belonged in heaven I wanted he in heaven with me. Incase your wondering I am Chase the god of balance, I give the earth a balance of good and evil. Did I just fall in love, I turned to se cupid walking out the room.

"What did you do?" I asked flashing in front of her, she was pretty of course she had dark curly hair and dark blue eyes.

"I didn't do anything." stated looking at the ground

"Damn it cupid!"

"What did your mom tell you about cursing?" she asked with a stern look

"Whatever, what did you just do." I asked

"I hit you with a tiny arrow it just made your feeling a little stronger that's all." she said with her hands up.

"Me and a human you are breaking the rules, did you read the rule book?"

"There's a rule book?" she asked shock and fear written on her face

"No but if there were you would be breaking it."

"Oh shut up Chase!" she yelled and disappeared

I ran to tell my father what cupid had done my father is the second highest god in heaven he was under his big brother, turns out that cupid had already got to him. And he was sending me to earth when she turned 16.

"This is bull crap!" I yelled

"Hey you watch your mouth!" he yelled back at me

"But why are you forcing me?" I asked lowering my voice

"Chase watch over her then you will get your answer." he said and I ended up where I started my day. Looking over the beautiful baby girl.

So for 16 years I watched over her, it was torture every time she cried I would try to do little things to get her to cheer up, every birthday I sent her a rose which never dies, every time she got one she put it by her lamp which made me very happy, and the day she started high school she went on her first date, that had to be the worse the jealousy that over took me was horrible, I couldn't watch anymore or I would do something really bad.

On her 16th birthday I finally understood what my father was talking about,

I was ready to come to earth. To see my one true love Mallori.

Malori's p.o.v

I popped out of my bed when I heard my alarm clock go off I was late to school again,

"damnit I yelled as I rushed into the freezing cold water so I could wake up I quickly took a shower than ran to the mirror to fix my hair and make up, when I was done combing out my blond hair I ran to my closet to snatch out some dark skinny jeans and a random shirt.

(Really that's what it said on the shirt a random shirt.)

I ran down stairs to wait on the bus that never came. Damn it could this day get worse I missed the bus. An alarm went of on my cell phone. I looked down at it

"Happy birthday!" it read

"Birthday?" I muttered I turned the alarm off and looked at the calendar on my phone today was Saturday.