Prologue

The baby girls head was dipped into the crystal basin filled with water by an old man wearing robes. The baby squealed at the touch initially but settled down. The water flashed numerous colours before settling on a deep silver with flecks of gold showing up. Everyone around the baby looked up in astonishment. Gold was a colour seen once every few hundred years, all the greatest magic users were gold and alas, here one was, still yet a babe.

"Gold?! Are my eyes betraying me. A genius already. The earliest signs of gold been recorded was at the age of age of 7 years." The old man said. "I must report this immediately to the king."

Again, everyone looked up in astonishment, they might have just witnessed the greatest magic user in history being birthed.

Bang. The doors opened abrutly and a man walked in. A scar going down one of his eyes could be seen under his black mop of hair, his eyes were a deep haunting azure, he wore a robe yet, it was enough to tell who he was. The head of the Flar family. Ryder.

"I hate to interupt here but~" He drawled

"I'll be taking this babe with me." And at that, a malicious grin decorated his face and the walls were painted red.

Hey!! This is my first book and I only joined wattpad recently. I'd LoVe constructive criticism as I am 14 and am quuuite bad at English. Please Vote, Comment, and Follow!!~~

This was like the prologue? Idk but that's why it's very short c: the other chapters will be around 1k words each if this book gets some attention. C: But anyways thanks for reading and have a great day y'all ^^