Chaperter 1: first time for everything

This first chapter has some light smut I guess. The second chapter will be the one containing the harder stuff. I wanted to see how people reacted to this first before I publish the second one.

     It started off as any other day, breakfast with the cadets, cleaning (of corse), pulling Eren off of Jean, writing reports, the usual. But today wasn't just any other day, oh no. Today you were going to fuck the Captain. You two had tried so many times before only to be interrupted by someone, wether it'd be Hanji busting through the door like a mad man telling you about another experiment, not caring that the both of you were bare ass right in front of her or commander Erwin with an "urgent report". Hell, you two had even tried during the day with the cadets busy cleaning. But a fight would start between Eren and Jean or Levi would be too worried they were lacking off on their duties.

     Everyone had just finished lunch and you were on your way to Levi's office to drop off more paper work. You could already hear him groan just looking at the stack in your arms. 'Hopefully he doesn't have to work through the night,' you thought to yourself. You mind began to wander to the time when you and Levi had your first kiss.

     The day was a little overcast but the cadets were out and about as if it a normal sunny day. It was a day off for everyone, you were sitting outside under a large tree reading a book with a clear view of everyone so if some trouble stirred up, you'd be able to break it up. You became so lost in your book that you didn't hear the approaching footsteps.

     "What are you reading, cadet?" You jumped slightly at the familiar voice.

"O-oh! Captain! I'm sorry I didn't hear you coming," you said a little embarrassed. You stood to salute your higher up when Levi raised his hand. "At ease cadet. No need for the formality." "R-right, sorry sir." He raised a brow at this. "I mean Levi." You were still getting used to calling him by his first name, even though he told you it was alright, you still felt disrespectful at times.

"Why are you all the way out here by yourself? I hope the brats are playing nice." His tone was always on the gentler side with you but by the end of his sentence it had taken on a harsher tone. "No, no, they're all fine. I just wanted some time to myself to enjoy the cool weather we have today," you said with a small smile. Levi stood there for a moment before asking "Am I a bother?"

     "Come again, sir?" "Am I bothering you, cadet." Your eyes widened at this, you threw you hands up in defense before saying "Not at all cap- I mean Levi. I genuinely enjoy your company." You felt your cheeks flush at this and wished you could disappear. 'Why do I always open my big mouth?' you mentally slapped yourself for being so blunt but Levi didn't even flinch. "If that's the case, I would also enjoy to join you if you don't mind." "Not at all, sir." Levi raised his brow again before taking a seat next to you on the cool grass.

     The two of you talked about things as usual. Training, the cadets, more personal things. The time came for dinner and what was left of the cadets ran inside and you began to follow suit. But before you could walk out from under the tree Levi grabbed your wrist.

     His hands were firm but gentle, callused but warm. You turned to look him in those beauty steely-blue eyes you found comfort in, but as your gases met, for the first time, Levi seemed nervous but for second before looking determined. "As pleasant as our talk was, that's not the only reason I came out here for." You let you hand fall back at your side, "W-what else did you need, sir?" He raised his brow yet again. "Shit, sorry I mean Levi. I'm still getting used it this, haha," you laughed nervously not sure where this tension came from. Levi merely sighed. "I think you are a wonderful cadet. I've taught you, watch you grow, and am proud to call you a member of my team."