It All Began Here

Loud screaming was heard from a familiar class, missing a teacher and filled with mischievous 13-year-olds. The unattended class taught by Iruka Umino had become a warzone as [Name] [Surname] tackled her fellow peers, trying to snatch back a diary which had extremely personal and confidential information written in it. "Dear Diary. I am SO in love it's not even a joke." Ino read aloud to the class. "Give it back Ino!" [Name] snapped. She was close to bursting into tears. Inside her diary was embarrassing information that could be used against her if it landed up in the wrong hands. "Hush [Name]. There's no shame in this." Ino placed a finger on [Name]'s pink lips which stood out from her face which had already turned 5 different shades of red, all which looked exactly the same but definitely got darker each time.

"There is a lot of shame in this! Just give it back!" [Name] pleaded and waved her hands frantically at the thick book which Ino held high in the air. Curse my shortness. Thanks a lot mom. [Name]'s subconscious ever so kindly added in. "Oh really? Well what shame is it? Why don't you tell us all?"

"Because a diary is meant to be personal meaning only I should see it! You're being a bully Ino. Just give it back." That was her breaking point. Tears spilled from [Name]'s eyes as Ino began to laugh and continue reading the diary entry aloud. "Hey Ino quit it! How about we read your diary aloud and see how you like it?!" A familiar voice, belonging to a very familiar knuckle headed blond boy was heard. Ino scoffed. "Yeah right Naruto. And just how do you plan to get my diary?"

"Simple. I asked Sakura for the combination to your locker." Naruto said very matter of factly. Ino glared at Sakura. "How dare you Bill Board Brow!" She attacked. "In my defense he promised a date with Sasuke-kun, okay!"
With his name being mentioned, Sasuke looked up from his little corner he was found in and frowned. "Can't you people just leave me alone?" He mumbled to himself.

"Dear Inomi. Should I call you that? Yeah it's a freakin' awesome name!" Naruto read aloud. Ino glared daggers at the blond boy. "Quit it!"
"OMG! I have such a huge zit on my forehead. Like I hope no one notices. Especially not Sasuke-kun! I would die if he found out about it and didn't like me anymore! I could never ever allow Sakura to gain the upper hand at winning over Sasuke-kun's heart!" By now Naruto was laughing and jumping from desk to desk with the book still wide open in his grasp while Ino chased after him and kept back tears as well whilst she caught the pages falling from her diary.

[Name] watched carefully with the rest of the class as her heart began to feel content. Serves you right Ino-porky-pig... Her eyes fixed on the energetic blond dummy who jumped with agility from desk to desk. He was making good progress until: "NARUTO UZUMAKI! SIT YOUR TROUBLESOME BUTT DOWN ON YOUR SEAT!" Iruka yelled and caused Naruto to slip and bang his head against a desk. "Ite!!!" Naruto screamed at the top of his lungs. Everyone else felt their eyes twitching in annoyance at the teacher and pupil's loudness while [Name] simply sweat dropped and watched the two argue.

"What were you doing this time?!" Iruka continued to yell. He didn't even wait for a vaild explanation from Naruto and simply made up one just from seeing Ino crying and a book. "I think it's time we see the principal..." Iruka said in a grim voice and narrowed his eyes, almost as though it would scare Naruto. Well it didn't, since Naruto Uzumaki was a well known name by anyone in, or near, the principal's office. With nothing else to do, Naruto just got up and tossed the book to Ino before stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking out of the class. Iruka scanned the room for a possible class monitor while he was away and his eyes immediately landed on Sakura. "Ah Sakura. Would you please be a dear and write names for me? It would be a big help." Iruka calmly asked with an innocent smile on his face. Sakura nodded to her teacher and as Iruka turned to begin the walk to the principal's office, Naruto blurted out: "[Name] has to come along too! Ino was reading her diary aloud to the class!"

Iruka was officially irritated. He turned and faced Naruto then glanced up at the [hair colour] locks of [Name]. "Miss [Surname], is this true? Was Ino reading your diary aloud to the class?" Iruka asked calmly and smiled kindly at the girl. "Uh...um..." [Name] mumbled and looked at Naruto who tilted his head and smiled at her, causing a smile to appear on her face as well. "Yes sir, it's true." [Name] answered and with that Iruka nodded and began to walk. "Follow me please. All three of you."

Ino cursed softly and stomped her feet as she walked behind Iruka. Naruto was about to follow but noticed [Name] standing still. "Hey c'mon. Iruka-sensei needs your side of the story too." He cajoled. [Name] glanced up and felt her cheeks warm up with a blush. There was a reason she had a diary and that was because she never really had people to talk to aside from her family. She had no friends and that was why she so easily allowed people to bully her.
Naruto watched the girl's lips move as she tried to find something to say but failed. His smile just became slightly broader as he placed his arm around her neck and lead her toward the principal's office. "Don't worry. I'm your friend. There's no need to fear cause Naruto Uzumaki's got your back!" He chirped. [Name] just stared at the blond then began to chuckle. "You're really strange." She finally spoke out of her own. Naruto flicked her nose and grinned. "And I managed to make you speak."

[Name] blushed and quickly bit her lips shut. "Oh c'mom! Stop being weird! Just speak!" Naruto complained and playfully tried to open her mouth. [Name] laughed while Naruto tried a tickle tactic. Finally she could feel the happiness that everyone else felt when they were with a friend. Finally she wasn't alone anymore.
~*~
A/N: Hi guys! I decided to start this story over and make it better than the last one. I'm sorry if I take long to update but I need God to protect me from writers block XP. Anyway, I hope this story is better since I am deciding to take things slow and make everything work out. Also sorry for people who are out of character.

MissUzuchiha