It was still early in the morning, but Harry entered the dining hall. He was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants, Xander noticed him enter the room. The others noticed minutes later and greeted him. Xander pulled out a seat for Harry. "Thank you." mumbled Harry and Xander nodded. The conversation carried on until a servant entered the room. 

The servant approached Harry and spoke, "Master Styles, would you like anything to eat?" Harry nodded and ordered a grilled cheese sandwich. He was hungry, but not really. Harry rested his head on the table, he was still tired. "Haz, what's wrong?" asked Zayn. Harry slowly lifted his head and spoke, "Lou is snoring upstairs, I couldn't handle it anymore." His head returned to the table, Zayn patted him on his back. 

After a time, the servant returned and gave Harry the sandwich. He ate the sandwich, he finished it within minutes. Harry changes his seat next to Zayn, he rests his head on Zayn's shoulder. "Harry, what are you doing?" asked Zayn. He looks at the curly haired lad, who is now sleeping on his shoulder. He didn't bother to wake up the boy,

Zayn looked over at Archer and he saw a hint of jealousy in Archer's eyes. He kiss Archer's lips and the jealousy disappeared from his eyes. Everyone left the dining hall except for Zayn, he allowed Harry to sleep on his shoulder. Archer and Hawk were ordered to teach Raven and Athana the ropes.

~~~

 Louis awoke and looked over to his side, he didn't find anyone. He started to worry about his Hazza, he lost him once. He was determined to never lose him again, he needed to protect him. Louis panicked and jumped out of the bedroom, he searched every room upstairs. He stopped and thought to himself, where is his Hazza?

He thought about the bathroom in their bedroom. He entered the room and searched the bathroom. His curly haired boyfriend was nowhere to be found. He went downstairs and sprinted to the main hall. Archer and Hawk noticed Louis and walked over to him, he spoke, "Where is Harry!" The two officers were taken aback by Louis's tone. 

"My lord, calm down, Harry is with Zayn in the dining hall." said Hawk. Louis calmed down and started to walk to the dining hall. He was relieved to know that his Hazza was in the dining hall and safe. He entered the dining hall to see Harry who was asleep. He was resting his head on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn was relaxing and resting his head, but he wasn't asleep. 

Louis cleared his throat and Zayn turn his head in the direction of the noise. Zayn looked nervous, but he spoke, "Lou, this isn't what it looks like. I-" Louis held his hand up to stop him. Zayn moves his shoulder to walk Harry up. The curly haired lad groans, but wakes up and looks at Louis. "Why are you sleeping on Zayn's shoulder? What have you two been up to? Why did you leave me in bed?" asked Louis. Harry was unable to answer, he was frightened by Louis's mood. 

After a time, Harry was still quiet and Zayn had tried to speak, but Louis told him to be quiet. Louis slammed his fist on the table which made Harry cry. He sobbed in Zayn's chest. Harry attempted to speak, "L-ou, you were sno-snoring in the m-morning. I c-couldn't g-g-get any s-sleep, so I went to the din-dining hall. I ate b-b-breakfast, but-" He could no longer finish, so Zayn did it for him, "He fell asleep on my shoulder. I didn't move because I didn't want wake up. I swear nothing happened between us, I am in a relationship with Archer."

Louis ordered Zayn to leave and he did as ordered. He closed the door on his way out, he didn't know what was going to happen. Louis approached Harry and they stared at each other, Harry tried to grab Louis's hand. He jerked his hand away and more tears fell down Harry's face. Louis took a seat next to Harry, he didn't touch the boy next to him. 

"I'm sorry, Lou." whispered Harry. He got up and attempted to exit the dining hall. Louis saw the sadness and hurt on his boyfriend's face. Louis grabbed Harry's wrist and hugged him, Harry hugged back. They embraced each other and Louis spoke, "You don't have to apologize for anything, I overreacted with this situation." Louis pressed his lips to Harry. The couple kissed for a few minutes until they needed to break apart for air.