chapter 12 the sliver poison

Start from the beginning

"no more tears." she said in a softer tone.

just then I heard the other's Laim, Adam and flo come around the corner.

"hey you two what you doing down there." Adam shouting out.

Misty shushed him, he just held his arms up in defense. they all came over towards us and knelt down to our level.

"so whats going on why you outside Alpha's door." Flo asked. I took a deep breath in and out and spilled everything to them as they were my mate's and knew they would understand. I told them about me and Alex well not everything then his disappearance, Nix and Skye to me outside the Alpha's door.

Liam and Adam just stayed on the spot wided mouth. Flo crashed me in a hug.

"stop can't breath." I said the air rushing from my body. she just giggled released me and made her way over to the boys standing in the middle of them, she stepped back and knocked their heads together.

"ouch." they said in unison rubbing their heads. "your nuts Flo." Liam said facing her.

"i know, that was for staring it's Riley and Alex our friends." she replied.

"i know it's just a little wierd but it's cool." Adam said Liam nodded his head in agree franticly.

all of a sudden there was a big comotion coming from behind the door lending to the Alpha's room. each of us lend in towards the door trying to listen in whats happening but couldn't make out any words. it died down again as quickly as it started. the door knob started to rattle and turn.

"shit-shit run." I said.

in the confusion we scrambled to get away but we all hit eachother and fell to the floor piled in top of eachother. the door opened, we all looked up from where we laid into the alpha's face. misty let a giggle escaped alpha just glared and stepped over us and walked down the hallway, next I saw my dad shaking his head I just hung my head in shame. I heard giggling coming from behind him looking up again I saw her with her hand over her mouth trying not to burst into laughter I just shook my head at her.

"guys you can get off me now." I blurtted out as they all was still crushing me.

they got up one after the other, I got up and brushed myself off. dad walked past he didn't say a word but I caught a little smerk on his face. Nix closely followed behind him still giggling to herself, as she walked down the hall I heard her say "someone's in trouble." in a mocking voice I just glared at her she must of known because she waved me off.

I followed the others down the hallway I happened to glance back into alpha's room and noticed Skye glancing out the window with a hand on the window pain just staring turning around I made my way to the entrance of the room a hand on the frame of the door with the other I gently knocked on the door.

"hey Skye you all right man." I said

he didn't repsond, the light hitting the window pain made his reflextion stand out all I could see was a sadness on his face and in his eyes.

"i be all right kiddo, just need a min or so." his voice breaking towards the end.

"ok Skye." was all I said I exited back out into the hall and continued walking.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs, the pack house was quite full every so often I noticed stares and dirty looks coming from the pack members out of the corner of my eyes. I just carried on pushing them to the back of my mind.

"EVERYONE MEETING OUTSIDE NOW." it was Alpha's voice it sounded serious. everyone stopped what they were doing and dashed outside. when I got outside I saw both Alpha's and my dad standing on the porch and the rest of the pack on the grass just in front of them. the hunting party emerging from the woods and running up to us changing to their human froms as soon as they got to the house. Skye walked passed me and got in the formation.