MY B-DAY!

(Hayes B-day) tmm 

JUNE 8, 2016<3

Hayes Pov:
Touchdown!Touchdown!Touchdown! My alarm went on.
*yawns* Ughh 5 more hours! I scream. I didn't hear Nash yell shut up like always or Will in the shower, surprisingly no Sky screaming she doesn't want to go to school. I went to the bathroom to take a shower I finished came out got dress and head down stairs still empty. Mom!?!?! I yelled. I open the kitchen door. SURPRISE HAYES HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I jumped AGH! I put my hand on chest trying to gain my breath back. I looked at them seeing my mom Nash, Will, and Dad with Nila. ughh?? I said confused. Nash face palms himself. He comes up to me showing his phone. Izzy(Isabelle) said she had fun last night um ok what does... He cut me off the date bro. June 8 uhh Ohhhhh My birthday ohhh. Thanks bro. I tell him. Happy birthday hunny here she handed me an envelope. Thanks mom$450 sweet. Nash came to me get ready later i'm taking you out. Ok cool I respond. Dad I gave him a hug. Hey buddy How you been son he smiled. Great dad I returned a smile. He handed me something. It was a Jersey it said Davidson Day #7 on the back Grier #7. I made it? I made it to the football team ??? Yep you made it son!! WOAHHHH I ran around the house. My BOY Will said in his cowboy accent. lucky #7 my favorite he smiled. I hugged Will and dad. Thank you dad. Nila came to me Congrats baby she hugged me here you go it was a gift card to Hollister and Calvin Klein awesome thanks Nila I hugged her. Sky came running I carried her. Here Hayes she handed me a cupcake and a card she made. Happy birthday! Thank you cupcake she giggles. Hayes! Will called me. Yea? I replied. Umm here bud he handed me keys. I ran outside it was a  Dirk bike. Stop really Will?? I love you so much I hugged him so hard. Your welcome I was running out of ideas so I went to buy you your own dirk bike Will said. Check it out take it for a spin. Dad said, Chad! Nila shouted. What he will be fine he is a Grier for crying out loud dad respond. Yep my baby is a grown men go for it hun Mom said. Thanks mom and dad. Also Nashy poo and Will and baby Sky also you Nila bear. Hayes let's go get ready school! Nash yelled. I'm going I'm going sheesh! I go to change into a black Harbor signal shirt and black joggers and one of the hats Mia got me when we were 10 it fits me now because before it was big. I looked in the mirror before leaving Ehh my Outfit ...

 I looked in the mirror before leaving Ehh my Outfit

...was ok. Common baby Grier! Nash yelled I'm done i'm going already. Don't forget your phone Benjamin Mom yelled. Ok! Thank you mom I yelled. I tried unlocking my phone it was blowing up with tons of tweets and Instagram and every social media! I checked my messages over 30 people it was "The guys" thats about 18. Mia and Lupita plus there friends, which is 16 including both of them 18! And relatives about 10 my manger (founder of Magcon) Bart and the other workers our dressers thats another 9, Football team its about 23 i'm guessing and so one and so on. I feel so happy !!
~At school~
Hayes POV:
We finally get to school uggh. As I entered Mostly everyone in school said Happy birthday. Thank you was all I said while walking down the hall. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYES! The whole group was there The guys and there girls. Wait where is Lupi ? *cough* *cough* I turn around it was Lupita she gave me a teddy bear and a candy. Thank you baby I kissed her, your welcome but your kissing game is a little bit to weak. Well then... I smirked Get a room Emily said. Cameron interrupted Mini Dallas still mini! Lupita rolled her eyes and whispered in my ear. "Wait till tonight" she smirked. HEY I'M RIGHT HERE LUPITA! Cam looked at Lupi. Lupi was walking away swaying her hips. STOP THAT! Cam said getting uncomfortable. Damn Mami! I screamed Lupita turned around and winked. BENJAMIN!?!?! LUPITA?!?! He said still following Lupita. I love you babe see you tonight Lupita said. LUPITA YOU MAKING ME REGRET TAKING YOU TO THE PARTY! Cam said She already said yes bro! I replied. The group started laughing. Protective much hahaha Emily said. YO for real haha! I replied Emily handed me 2 gift card! THANKS EM! I hugged her. Then the rest gave me B=day card with Cash. Thank you guys! I go and hug them. No problem they all said. Yep Your welcome Mia jumped on my back. She was still on my back hugging me, She was slipping. Mia your gonna slip I told her.
Mia POV:
Well hold me I said! So your going to be Davidson Football team? WEAK GRIER WEAK!!!! I shouted. HEY!?!?! He said acting wounded. Bro Mia is lighter then a twig srsly? Shawn said. Shawn held my waist and put me on his back LITERALLY he said! Hayes grabbed me again and said "Hey Mine!" I was shocked everyone was. Damn Grier Shawn said. Not like that I meant " Mine " Like "my best friend"? He said.
Hayes POV:
Hey she's mine! I said to Shawn. Damn Grier Shawn returned(everyone is in shock)

Wait Wait Wait.... they think I'm in love with Mia? Oh no! Not like that I meant "mine" like "my best friend"? I replied everyone was relieved. Shawn pushed me aside Bro you still like Mia he asked? I looked at Mia she smiled No as a friend obvi. I'm with my princess the one I want to be with my whole life... Lupita ok... I felt confident about my respond. Sorry bro see you tonight... he respond Got it I replied. Cmon Mel! Shawn shouted and Mel came behind him. Mel is Shawn's Girlfriend. Class bell rang I rushed to class... 

~ SKIP SCHOOL~ (to tired)
Lupita POV:
I come out of Hell (school) and looked around to see the group. I felt someone grab and smacked my ass, I turn around it was obvi Hayes.Then I see Cameron in back of Hayes Cam slapped Hayes. CAMERON!
Sorry something called respect he looked at hayes. Get out! I playfully pushed him. We walked to Hayes's house to finish decorating I saw 2 cars in the drive way Hayes and I looked at each other, most of the girls knew. We Walked in 8 guys? Don't know most of them.
Mia POV~
OMG MATTHEW! I ran to him and jumped on him he caught me. MIA!!!! OMG IMY BABY!he replied. Bry gave me the are you kidding me face. Sorry I JUST MISSED him SO MUCH !!!! And I don't???? Bry said. I got off of matt, Bry was just standing there were her back turned. Matt went behind her and picked her up. He planted his lip onto hers. Man I love you babe. Matt said. I miss you babe Bry said. Me too! He said.Every one reunited All 28 of us!!! I know its suppose to be 32 but there coming later!
We started decor the house only 6 of us Hayes went out with the rest we told him too!
It was just Lupita, Nash, Emily, Cam, Nick, and I who stood to decorate. And YEA!!! Cameron is here! (note sarcasm) Matt comes up to me~ So Mia! MATT I said smiling. How are you and Bry... Well Bry is just ughh amazing! Imagine a relationship for 2 years! He said. Nice what about you and ugh Blake... I turn around and see Blake come in. Umm Matt Me and... I got interrupted by both Matt and Blake... Espinosa!! Blake said Mr.Gray! Matt said! We were just talking about you right M!Matt said looking at me. Ughh Not me you were!?!? Hey Mia Blake gave me a hug. REALLY MR.GRAY!! Thats how you greet your girlfriend?? MATTHEW !?! I said. UGHH.... Matthew ? Blake said. If I was you I would of devoured her.~Matt MATTHEW!?!?! Both me and Blake said We aren't together anymore!"~Mia "Oh sorry it's that I have missed a lot"~ matt "Yea she is with Cameron MY BEST FRIEND!"~Blake "No i'm not Blake!~Mia "sure" ~ Blake Plus you guys were recently friend Cam and I were friend since I was 5 and he was 6! ~Mia What ever " SLut" ~ Blake Uh guys? Guys! Look Hold on I interrupted him "You dated 2 of my best friend !! I didn't date any of yours!" Both Cam and Emily came. What's the noise ? ~Cam None of your concern Dallas! ~Blake Ok what ever bro!~ Cam You ok?~Cam I'm fine I sent a dirty glare at Blake.