Morning

Mia POV:

BEEP!!!BEEP!!!BEEP!!!
My alarm went on I was too lazy to take off the covers. I look at the time it was only 6:00 am, luckily school started at 8:40 I snoozed it. It usually gives me about 5 to 10 min so I decide to doze back to sleep. 

 ~Dream~
This had to be one of my nightmare that I hope will never happen... Andrea: Cameron you have to pick me your girlfriend or That boyfriend stealer slut? *Cameron eyes went wide* Cameron: Baby you know I can't choose between my closest friend and girlfriend. Andrea: well nice to know you prefer her and protecting her you baster! she shouted. Making me want to slap her across the face. I was just worried about the decision Cam has to make. I know Cam wouldn't hurt me, me and him knew each other since we were 5. Our bond became so close it seems me and Cam are together thats why his "girlfriend" Andrea gets jealous that me and him are really close closer than she'll ever be. Cameron looks at me with disappointment in my head I already knew what he meant. I looked down he came up to me and lift my chin up. I tried holding my tears but was weak at the moment. A tear escaped my eye. I look at him he was crying as well, he wiped my tear off and then.....
~End of Dream ~

BEEP!!!!BEEP!!!!BEEP!!!! BEEP!!!BEEP!!!
I got scared and got up fast, I quickly wiped off the tears. I looked at the time it was 7:42 am. I looked through my phone to see if I got any messages from anyone. And obviously it had to be him...
(18 new messages from Cammy<3)( 3 new messages from Lupita:) )(4 New Message form Hunta <3<3 )
This kid but i love him, I stared to laugh as I scrolled
Hunta<3<3: Good Morning Cutie <3
Cammy<3 : Morning Beautiful
Lupita:) : Wake up Princess its 7:18
Cammy<3:WAKE YOUR LAAZZYY ASS UP MIAA!!
Hunta<3<3: I hope you didn't snooze again hahaha
Cammy<3:MIAAA!!!!
Cammy<3:M
Cammy<3:I
Cammy<3:A
Lupita:) : BISHH WAKE YOU ASS UP !!!
Lupita:) : Yo Cam told me to ask if you want to walk with him... Hey are you guys a thing? ohhhh Mia you get it girl!!
Cammy<3:Andrea dad is going to drop her off... but I want to go walking with you :)
Hunta<3<3:wake up !!! It has been less than 15 min !!! MIA
Cammy<3: Hello??????
Cammy<3: Its mee....
Cammy<3: I was wondering if you would like to walk to school together today?
Cammy<3:To gooo to STARBUCKS real quick and get our favorite coffee?
Cammy<3: So im taking tht as a yes ?
Cammy<3: im literally singing adele You seee what you make me do!!
Cammy<3: Coming over @ 8:15!!!
Cammy<3: You best not be still asleep MIA!!
Cammy<3: I'll lay your ass out MIA iIF YOU ARE!!
Cammy<3: No jk jk im scared you'll beat me*laughing emoji*
Hunta<3<3: Im going walking today with the guys ok <3
Cammy<3: Damn Mia did you snooze again ?
I look at the time 7:48
I replied k only because I know how much he hates when people reply with just a k,
I replied lupita Im UP IM ALIVE!! thanks I answered him...and no Lupita he is dating Andrea..
I then texted hunter: Im up love <3 And yes I snoozed ehh lol im to lazy !! And ok tell the guys I said wass good !
Cam replied really quick like if he was waiting for me.
Cammy<3:Mia really k ?!?!? I hate you !!!
Mia: love you too cam!!
watch out tho Dallas*smirk face*
Lupita: oh yea sorry Mia I forgot anyways I gtg Babe see you at school
I ran to my closet before anyone else answered.
I put on my out and put mascara Do my hair with a side braid. I ran to my room it was 7:58 am
I see (2 new messages from Cammy<3) (1 new message from Hunta <3<3)
Cammy<3: No babe im playing!! I LOVE YOU !!!
Cammy<3: Im sorry umm i meant Mia *blush face*
Hunta<3<3: Ok I will! See you @ school<3
I instantly felt my butterflies in my tummy. Do i like Cameron? No I cant he is taken already....