Chapter 4

Alexandria's P.O.V (I am constantly going to use her P.O.V throughout the story)

Irene, Lindsay, Elaina, Kent, Kurt, Dyrham and I are currently in the movie room watching Insidious chapter 3, and let me tell you, it's not that scary at first but in the middle part of it is super scary. We've each grabbed a guy to use as a shield, and as guys, they didn't mind one bit especially Dyrham since he has both Irene and Elaine hugging him tightly.

Lindsay hid behind Kent while I was stuck with Kurt. We were now on the part where he asks the guy what was he holding behind his back. When there is a ghost that will pop out us girls would scream but the guys, they didnt even flinch! They would just laugh at us. "Why are you not scared by that?? Ahhh!!!" Lindsay said followed by us screaming.

"It's not scary Lili" Kent said "Maybe not for you but we are scared shitless" Elaina said still behind Dyrham "don't worry girls, I'm right here" he said while putting his arms around Elaina and Irene's shoulders and smiling widely "Watch where you put your hands Palfrey!" I scolded him "I know Carter I'm just protecting them from the ghosts" I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't worry about her too much" Kurt whispers in my ear "But she is my sister, it's my job to worry" I whispered back and I turned my attention back on the screen, which was a bad idea because the ghost in the black wedding dress appeared which made us girls scream again and I hid behind Kurt's back and he just put his arms around my shoulders and pinching my cheeks.

"Watch where you put your hands Smith, you have a girlfriend!" Irene mimicked me and everyone laughed while I just shook my head. I then grabbed some popcorn and started eating them. A couple of minutes later all of us were silent still watching the movie, then someone knocked so loudly on the door which made Elaina drop her popcorn and Lindsay screamed.

"Open the door Alex" Lindsay whispered

"Why me??!!" I whispered back

"Because your closer, duh?!" she whispered back

"Why are we whispering?!" Irene whisoered as well followed by another knock on the door.

"Just open the freakin' door Alex" Kent said as I stood up to do so. I went to the door with my popcorn and the others just watching my every move. When I opened the door someone behind it screamed, resulting us girls to scream also. "It's the ghost, it came to get me!!!!" I shouted while throwing my popcorn at the one who screamed and I ran behind Kurt.

Just then the lights were turned on and the guys started laughing, us girls looked from behind the guys to see Paul standing in the doorway also laughing. "That wasnt very funny Paul" I said crossing my arms and pouting "you scared me to death" I added "No I didnt love, your still breathing" he sassed me " I cant remove your expression from my mind, you were like 'its the ghost!' then you ran behind Kurt" he said still laughing so hard.

"Laugh all you want Paul, atleast i'm not the one covered with buttered popcorn" I sassed

"ooh"

"burn"

"never sass the queen"

"okay enough of that, there was a girl outside she said something about being your friend so I let her in. She's downstairs waiting in the living room." Paul informed us. "what's her name?" asked Dyrham "she didn't say" Paul answered " I wonder who that is" Irene said as we all stood up to go downstairs with Kurt is ahead of us.