I saw another door that I guessed was a closet. I opened it it was full of orange clothes. I pulled out one.

I was a long sleeve and pants jumpsuit

I was a long sleeve and pants jumpsuit. I didn't know what it was for.

I pulled out another it was a orange jumper but it was like a tank top and shorts. In the back of the closet was some white T-shirt and on the top shelf was some thing else white I pulled one down and opened it. White T-shirt and shorts. I pull out a small box with white socks. But no shoes. I really did need some I didn't come with any because my fast leave of Corellia.

 I really did need some I didn't come with any because my fast leave of Corellia

They all had that symbol. A knock came to the door. I put all the clothes I had in my arms on the bed. I opened the door. It was the dark haired man who had caught me earlier when I ran.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Poe. Poe Dameron. But the real question is who are you?" He asked.

"Dyna Samanda. What do you want?" I ask.

"To know how your settling in. I guess you found your closet." He said looking around me. "I will bring you some soap later." He says.

"Um yes I did. Yes I'm settling in quite nicely. I guess and thanks." I say closing the door behind me as I step out of the room. "So what is it you want?" I ask.

"To train you he says." Rubbing the back of his neck.

"Train me to..?" I ask.

"To be a pilot for the resistance. I think you could be a great pilot the way you dodged running into the ground while making that right turn. It takes some skill trust me." He says laughing a little. I cross my arms.

"I still ran into the ground." I say raising my eyebrows.

"Well you might not have if our defenses didn't shoot you." He said laughing.

"Humph! Well that's not very nice." I say smiling. "My head still hurts." I say.

"What do you say?" He asks.

"I will have to think about it. I will let you know when I finish exploring." I say.

"OK can I show you around?" He asks.