I walked up to miss Organa

"General I will be staying." I declared.

"Good I figured you would. I will have someone show you to your room." Said miss Organa. The woman was still standing there watching us. I turned my attention to her. She looked at me. She seemed to be glowing blue. I walked towards her. She turned and walked the other way. I ran after her. She turned a corner. When I turned the same corner she was gone and there was no doors for her to hide in. I was puzzled. Where could she have gone? Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see a girl with long black hair and she had red eyes. That caught my attention. I tried not to stair. She was beautiful and the red eyes only added to that. She was wearing gray jumper that was like a tank top and pants with a symbol on it. I think I remember that the symbol was called a starbird.

"General Organa has asked me to show you to your room. You will be staying in the pilots quarters." She said walking and I followed her. She was taller than me. We went down many halls to till we came to one with many doors.

"This will be your quarters." She walked to the first room to the right. "This is your room. I will bring you some nurses uniforms." She says then starts to walk away.

"Wait what is your name?" I ask.

"Marsin. What is yours?" She asked in a friendly voice.

"Dyna. Is it nice to live here?" I ask.

"Yes. I will go get those uniforms." She said and walked away. I walked into the room. It had a light on the ceiling. The bed had gray covers and white sheets. A green thing lay on the bed in a folded pile. I picked it up. It had the same symbol as Marsin. I saw a door in my room. I went in and turned on the light it was a bath room. I went in and put on the green suite.

It wasn't bright green it was a dark natural green. It was like a T-shirt and shorts in one with the symbol on the left chest part. I pull the braid over my shoulder. My light brown hair in my braid was in a bit of a mess. I undone my braid to do it again.

My brown eyes looked very dark under this light. I finished braiding it and tied it with a hair bow. There was never any hair bows that was the same color as my hair. Theirs a knock on the door I open the door to find Marsin.

"Here are your nurse uniforms. You must wear them when you are on duty. Miss Organa will decide when you will start. I will show you your job when you start. I will let you explore some more." She said walking away.

I closed the door and sat the uniforms on the bed picking up one and unfolding it it looked like Marsins.