Love

That night Alexa and Lynn were just talking and cuddling. Lynn never have dated anyone but she always knew she wanted to date a girl. Alexa really wanted to kiss Lynn but was really nervous but Lynn also had the same feeling. The movie was still on but they went really paying attention. They just keeped looking into each other's eyes. Lynn got the nerve to kiss Alexa on the cheek and when she did that Alexa grabbed Lynn's face and just kissed her. After they stopped Lynn had the biggest smile on her face. Alexa has never done anything like that before but she couldn't resist. Alexa asked Lynn to stay the night and she did but Lynn didn't have any clothes to stay in so Alexa lent her some of her clothes. Alexa claimed into bed and Lynn followed Alexa just started to cuddle Lynn.Lynn gave Alexa a kiss and they feel asleep.

The next morning Alexa woke up to the most beautiful face. Soon after Alexa woke up Lynn woke up then Alexa kissed her.
Then Alexa told Lynn we have something planned for today but it a surprise.
L: Alexa don't we have to go to school?
A:Babe don't worry about it we will be fine .
L: okay sounds like a plan.
Alexa had a guitar and Lynn saw it in the conner and Lynn picked up and started playing it She started to sing " I saw you, yeah you, you're breaking down
I hope you, yeah you, you come around
Now don't you shut this down ooh no don't you give this up
I took all this love I found and I hope that it's enough
Is it enough?"
A: OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!
L: well I played in a band before I moved out here. when I came out here I was hoping I could find some guys who wanted to play.
A: I'm in a band were called love robot and I have some friends who were looking for a girl vocalist there names are Alex and Brian and Justin.  we all go to they same high school. I have to introduce you guy!!
L: that would be amazing thank you so much!!! So who plays what.
A: Brian plays bass and Alex plays guitar and Justin play drum.
L: nice I'm excited I'm going to miss Playing with my boys from Back home  but I know they will have some to sing for them.
A: Are u ready to go?
L: sure am
Alexa takes Lynn to her rubicon jeep that she has parked out side they hope in and Alexa grabs Lynn hand.
Finally they get to the plays and Lynn thought it looked like a music hall.
L: Is this a music hall Alexa ?
A: sure is My band has a show here tonight but I always like to come extra early
Before they left Alexa texted Brian Alex and Justin to meet her there at the rain music hall.
When Lynn and Alexa got in Lynn say the boy practicing in there and Lynn told Alexa man those guys are good.Alexa looked at her and smiled that Alex Brian and Justin.
A: Hi guys
The boys: what up Alexa
A: so this is Lynn she just moved here from Here and she goes to our high school and she was in a band back home  but now she was looking for people to play with and I know you guys were looking for a girl  vocalist.

Alex : hi Lynn I'm alex nice to meet you
L: hi Alex
B: hi I'm Brian Aka booty man
L: hi I'm Lyndsey Aka Lynn haha
J : yo what's up I'm Justin
L: well nice to meet you and I'm pretty sure u know what my name is.
They all start to laugh.