Back

"Bloody hell Ron just go away!" Hermione yelled as we got off the plane and walked to the airport, "I'm sorry I didn't know you were changing, I was drunk too!" Ron protested.

"You were drunk!" I yelled at Ron, Draco pulled my back,"It's okay." He whispered in my ear. I nodded, we continued walking. Hermione went to her house, Ron went to the burrow, and Draco and I went back to our house.

--

Draco opened the house door, he pulls the luggage in. I walk in after I parked the car in the driveway."Ah." I relaxed on the couch, Draco followed me, he laid on my lap, I brushed through his perfectly blonde hair, I caressed his beautifully shaped cheek.

--

I put Draco's clothes in his drawer after I folded them, finally the last of the clothes I put have to put away! I opened the balcony door to our bedroom to let the fresh air in, ah. I missed this old hill view, the garden next door, and the kids playing at the playground screaming and laughing behind our backyard.

I pulled out a book, a chair, and o set them on the balcony. Dusk looks so beautiful behind the shadows of hills. Ouch, my stomach. I'm halfway through my book though, I guess I should go to the restroom.

Ugh... I threw up. "Draco!" I yelled, I threw up again! Draco said calmly,"What do you need sweetie. I was wa- Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" He bent down next to me, he patted my back. I finally got that all out. "Ugh.." I groaned. I landed in Draco's arms and passed out.

--

I woke up on our bed on top of Draco's chest, he asked"You okay honey?" I nodded,"I feel better Draco." He kissed me on the cheek. Pregnant, I thought. Am I pregnant? "Hold on Draco!" I ran to the restroom and looked inside the cabinet and found a pregnancy test.

--

"Draco." I said calmly,"I'm Pregnant!" I yelled.