Chapter 2

Friday finally! I was headed out of school until harry came up to me "we better get started on our assignment, your place or mine?" He asked, i wasn't really in the mood to get started on an assignment but whatever "how about we go to the diner instead?" I asked i mean its after school and i am hungry. "Sure whatever meet me there at 4" and so he left.

I got home finally with about an hour left to spare until i had to meet harry, i got changed into some new clothes got a snack then left. It was about ten to four and harry wasn't here yet. About an hour past and it was now five and still harry wasn't here yet. Wow. I decided not to wait anymore but just as i was leaving harry came in. "What the hell happened to 4 harry i was waiting for an hour" i semi yelled "oops lost track of time" he calmly said. "Fine just give me your questions and i'll give you mine." We sat down and started writing each other 10 questions each i handed mine to him and he handed his to me. I was quite surprised the questions were pretty decent except for like 1 or 2 but i just went along answering them.

Question:

1. Biggest fear? Probably heights or the dark.

2. Favourite memory? When my family and i spent time with each other.. Its nothing but a memory now.

3. Most important people in your life? My mum

4. Are you scared of me? I was

5. Biggest regret? A lot of things.

6. Why did you move to London? Another ending is just a new beginning. I wanted to start over.

7. What do you love the most? Family friends.

8. Do you like me? Your alright styles.

9. What are you scared of? Not being good enough.

10. Do you think I'm attractive? ;) if it makes you feel better, yes.

Once i finished i handed him the paper and he handed mine back, i gazed through his answers as he read through mine.

Question

1. Best friends? Niall, louis, zayn and liam.

2. Important people in your life? My mum and sister

3. What type of girls are you into? Cute, funny, pretty, kinda like you ;)

4. What do you want to do in the future? Idk he successful

5. Biggest fear? Im not scared of anything.

6. What would you describe yourself in one word? Sexy.

7. What are you scared of? Nothing.

8. Why are you so rude? Im not.

9. Whose your girlfriend? I don't have one why? ;)

10. What would say your personality is like? Wanna find out.

His answers were pretty good and sorta funny. "Well i got what i need thanks i better go" i said "wait, don't you wanna get something to eat, i mean were already here" he asked "don't tell me this is a date styles?" He smirked at me "don't get to flattered Johnson." He replied. We ate and talked for a while. Turns out harry isn't as bad as he looks. Just as we were talking though a group of guys walked in, i didn't recognise them until they got closer to us. I swear i've seen them around school. "So harry, hitting on the new girl huh?" A boy asked, i simply looked at harry "her? Haha no way, i could go for so much better were doing an assignment" he replied. Wait what? Why was he being a jerk? Where's the nice harry styles i just walking to? I looked over to harry confused. His eyes told me he was sorry but his mouth didn't "see ya nerd I'm leaving." He said as he walked toward the unknown boy "harrison" he said "styles." The boy replied and with that harry walked away. "So your Isabella right?" This harrison boy asked me "sorry i have to go" i said being as polite as i could. I was angry. I was just beginning to like harry and then he goes off again being a jerk. Ugh, i decided to walk home since i lived a few blocks away.

"Isabella" i heard a familiar voice say. "Get in i'll drive you home" i turned around, it was harry in his car. What the hell? Why is he being nice now? "Im fine walking, get lost harry" i replied "ooh feisty i like it." Harry said. "Get lost harry seriously we've done the questions for our stupid assignment why are you here?" I asked "Bella, its not safe walking home alone in the dark." Wait what why did he care? And he called me Bella... Huh? "Why do you care styles?" I asked again "i don't wanna be the reason something might happen to you, now get in the car" "ugh fine" i agreed. I showed him where i lived and he dropped me off. "Thanks" i said i was about to get out of his car when he said something " Bella wait, I'm sorry about that happened at the diner." He said. "Its fine harry" i replied and he smiled at me. I got out of his car and into my house. Something about this boy just .... There's something about him that makes me want to get to know him. And that's what i'll do.