Chapter 1

Bella's pov:

I woke up to my alarm ringing. Ugh. First day of school. Great. I got up took shower and put on something decent i had a white lace top with some ripped jeans on and i kept my hair natural with a headband i looked I'm the mirror and approved then i put on makeup. Thank the lady whoever created it cause lord i need it!

(http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=99269281)

Oh by the way I'm Bella Johnson, well my names actually Isabella but whatever i prefer Bella. Im 16 turning 17 and I'm from the us but stuff happened and now here i am in the city of London.

I got downstairs only to see a note waiting for me. It read..
"Hi honey, have fun at school! I won't be back till later so don't wait for me. Love, mum xx"
Of course she was at work as usual. Anyway this meant i had to take the bus great, i thought, first day of school and I'm catching the bus.

I patiently waited for the bus to school, luckily, i wasn't the only one. There were about 8 people waiting with none that i know of course and none that i would like to know to be honest. They looked, what i would call the 'popular kids' not my type you know, blonde hair, cake face with their tongue down they boyfriends throat, ew. The bus finally arrived and the bus driver greeted me "hello Darlin' you must be Isabella" i politely smiled and nodded "well take a seat wherever you want, were running kinda late" and so off i went. As i walking the bus suddenly took off and i tripped. Wow great job bells school hasn't started and you've mucked up, i though to myself. While i was getting up my eyes met a curly haired boy's one, i looked away quickly, not because i was shy, but because he's the type i usually don't go for. He seemed to be quite popular all the girls around him while sitting in the back of the bus along with his 5 other mates. I must admit though, they were hot.

As we got to school i went straight to the front desk and asked for my timetable. Wile i was waiting the curly haired boy came in but this time alone. He wasn't with his group or friends or swarm of girls it was just him. Suddenly the office lady said my name "Isabella Johnson?" I turned around and she handed me my timetable. As i was heading out the lady suddenly said "excuse me Isabella this is harry, he will be showing you around and helping you out for now." And that's when we met, i greeted harry and he just walked off. "Show me your timetable" he said, not questioningly but more of a command so i gave it to him. "We have the same history class first, just follow me."
And so i did what he said, to be honest something about him kinda scared me but still its the first day or school at least i have a 'friend'?

"This is our class, now, don't sit by me or my mates, make a friend and get them to show you around, cya." I was suddenly confused to i spoke up "um harry?" He turned around "um well not to be rude or anything but aren't you suppose to help me out today? "I've got better things to do." And with that he walked away. Wow rude. I walked in and noticed that i was late for class, wow thanks harry. Suddenly the teacher introduced me to the class "ah you must be Isabella take a seat, being late isn't a good start" "sorry sir" and with that i took a seat. I looked around and harry was with his group of friends and girls so i just sat in the front with the, well 'nerds'.

Second period ugh. And i have science i kindly asked a girl around my age where the science block was, since harry was long gone, and she pointed it out to me. I walked in the class and took my seat it. Not long after a blonde haired boy came and sat next to me. I recognised him from the bus, must be one of harry's friends. "Hello there" he said cheerfully with an irish accent "im Niall Horan" "Isabella Johnson but please call me Bella" i replied. "Oh your Isabel- i mean Bella the new girl right?" "Yea, how'd you know?" "You were in my history class..." "Oh right, sorry" the teacher suddenly came in not giving Niall any time to answer. Niall seemed really nice actually throughout class we had small conversations. After 50 boring minutes of listening to the teacher later it was lunch time. "Hey Bella, come i'll introduce you to a couple of my friends" he said and i just went along with it. At the cafeteria Niall and i bought our lunch and headed over to their table i met louis Liam and zayn. They were all nice but it was kind of awkward sitting there. Suddenly i heard a deep husky voice "what's she doing here?" I turned around and it was harry. I looked over to Niall and he started introducing me "i know who she is Niall" then he turned to me "why are you sitting here" he asked "i just....well...I'm kinda" then the bell rang. Saved by the bell. I walked off and Niall came after me "sorry about harry, he's not usually like that. What have you got next?" "English" Niall showed me the way and then i was alone, again. I walked in class and took a seat i spotted harry. Ugh great another class together, but i just ignored him. I wasn't really paying much attention until the teacher called my name out"Isabella, not paying attention were we hmm? Not a very good start, did you hear what i said?" I shook my head and the teacher explained our assignment, it was to get in partners, get to know a person and present a speech about them in front of the class. "Miss, are we choosing our partners or are you assigning them?" A girl asked "i will be assigning them for you" she replied. She then started calling out names "ben and kayla, josh and Jessica..." And so on until i heard my name "Isabella and harry" WHAT? No, i thought to myself. Harry at least hated, me how was i gonna pass this assignment. I looked over at him and he smirked at me. I was suddenly confused i though he hated me. Well this going to be interesting..