Mitsuki And Oliver

Luna's POV

When we got to home ec, Arthur picked me as his partner. "Luna will you be my partner?" Arthur asked me. "Um sure!" I responded almost. instantly.

"Ok countries we are going to make cupcakes and we have a special guest!" The teacher said as she gestured to a girl that looked exactly like me.

"Hi I am Mitsuki Sayuri and I don't really look like this~" Mitsuki said as she took of her wig to reveal long red locks. Then she removed her contacts which revealed her red eyes.

I raised my hand as Mitsuki called on me. "Are you my sister 'cause I'm Luna Sayuri?" I asked her. "Actually yes but I'm 16~" Mitsuki said smirking.

"Dudette you a cupcake master?" Alfred said grinning like an idiot. "No you idiot I am a cupcake expert!" Mitsuki said as some guy came out from behind her.

"W-who's that?" Alfred asked jumping behind Arthur. "I am Mitsuki's partner Oliver or 2p!England~" Oliver said holding out a cupcake to me. As I took a bite out of it I was amazed.

"This isn't half bad!" I said as I finished the whole cupcake. "You actually like my 2p's cupcakes!?" Arthur said surprised. "They are delicious~" Mitsuki cut in. "True that sis!" I agreed with Mitsuki.

"I see..." Arthur said looking away. "Iggy's feelings are hurt!" Alfred yelled while eating a burger. The bell rung. "Well we will do this next week!" The teacher yelled as she left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admin: If these chapters are to short sorry...