Its Jack's Birthday!

~Two weeks after figurine vlog~

Holy shit Its Jacks birthday tomorrow and I am gonna suprise him like A POTATO.
Jack was going out tomorrow (perfect!) for a few hours, so me, Mark, mom and sis started planning da birthday.
~ 30 mins later when everything is done~
  ~Sorry ;D dont wanna spoil ;)~
Mom went to get the cake, Mark is gonna deco, I am gonna get the gifts and sis is gonna call all our friends (Cry, Bob, Wade & Pewds (I almost fainted when I learned he wants to come)
 ~Next day, when Jack went out~
Everything, every single detail is done.
Btw I met Pewds, and man, is he cool. He was really happy to meet me as Jack told him so much about me.
  ~3 minutes before Jack comes home~
Its so hilarious. The lamps are out, so its dark bcuz we must suprise him. Everyone is hidden everywhere. Pewds put a lamp on his head and pretended to be a cupboard. Mark seems to be stuck under the table, but we didnt care.
Then we heard a door open.
-Mark? Are you pranking me again?
I almost giggled, but kept it in.
The door to our room opened and then the lights shined.
And then everyone popped up (exept Mark, he is stuck under the table) and yelled:
-HAPPY SEPTIC BIRTHDAY, JACKYBOY!
I ran and in front of everyone hugged him.
And then the mechanism creaked, the web fell and Literally about 15 presents fell over Jack as a rain.
He squeaked and yelled with all lungs.
-THIS IS FUCKING AMAZIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!
We all laughed, then Bob brang in the cake and Jack just stared at it, because it was awesome.
The cake had 3 layers, first one green, second blue and third black, like a septiceye.
On top was a marcipan Jack, biting into a cookie. And the best part....in every layer there were chocolate chip cookies, stuck to the sides. It was a septiceye,cookie cake.
He squeaked again, and literally ran around hugging everyone.
-And now....Leme just reference...ITS TIME...... TO PARTY! - I yelled.
His 600 000 subscriber video music played and everyone burst into laughter. I programmed it to play at the time myself, and it worked.
Then Im everywhere by teknoaxe played, we all danced, then Megalovania and some other songs, but the birthday was AMAZING.
When it was cake time, Jack just literally ate the whole last layer and we all were like ,,Jack, there are other people here too o-o,,
Mark seemed helpessly stuck under the table so we gave him a dish of cake, so he can actually eat.......
.....Then Wade tripped, fell onto Marks butt that was poking from the other side of the table and pushed him out.....
.....Sadly Making Mark plant his face right into his cake....
......And making everyone laugh so much our bellies literally hurt 1 hour after the party.
      R.I.P Piece of delicious cake
  Died because Mark planted his      face in it
                   2016-2016
You will always be remembered.