1.The super-suprise that will change a life

Friends for days...friends forever

Hello c: My name is Loveypeace,but call me Lovey. I live in Los Angeles, the USA.And today im gonna tell you my amazing story.
It all started when I woke up. I was too hyper to stay in bed, so I got up amd went straight to the kitchen, where an amazing smell of toasts filled my nostrils.
Mom was washing dishes.She was a brown-haired beauty,with striking blue eyes.

I hugged her,then sat next to my 21-year-old sister.And she is the coolest creature in the world.We both hang out together so much!

We ate toasts quietly, until mom speaked.
-Lovey,did you know we have new neighbours?They live right under our apartment.You better should go say hi and introduce yourself!
I thinked.Heh.Why not?
-Okay then.Just gonna dress up, then I will go.- I said.
I went to the wardrobe.I picked a denim jacket, pink shirt, jeans, and a pink headband. My twelve-year-old body felt comfortable in these clothes.
I took the elevator, even though it was for just one floor.

I knocked. Then I heard footsteps.A very familiar voice shouted something. Then another faniliar voice answered something like ,,ok,fine. I will open the door.
It opened and I froze.
The first thing I saw was green. His shirt, hair, socks... everything was green.
And then I realised who was standing in front of me.
-uhh..- we both said in unison.
-Hi?-we said that in unison too.
-No, oh, um why are you repeating me?-again said in unison.What was happening?
-Hello........My name is Lovey/Jack, I guess I am your new neighbour.-The only thing we didnt say in unison here was our names.
He looked very suprised for a moment. Then he started cracking up. He turned around and yelled ,,MMMAAAAARK,YOU SHOULD REALLY COME SEE THIIIIIIS!!!,,
I smiled.
Another voice answered him.
-Okay then,greenhead. I am coming! No need to shout.
This time I recognised thevoice immediately.It was Markiplier, my second favourite youtuber. And the one standing in front of me, the one I only dreamed of meeting, my favourite among all youtubers...
In front of me was Jacksepticeye.
A pink head popped up right next to Jack.It was Mark. I was so confused, because I was kinda shy!
Mark then looked at me and smiled. He looked super goofy in some way.
-Hi there little one!-he said with exitement.
-Hi, Markimoo. - I tried to look brave and calm. Actually I was super exited.
Mark squealed.
-She knows mee! I can't believe this!
-I know both of you, actually- I said.
They grinned.
-So what were going to show me,Jack?
-We talk in unison and we dont know how and why - we both said in unison.
The pinkhead wided eyes.
-Uh,god...That is SO weird - he said.
-I know right! - in unison.
Jack finally said something on his own.
-So, Lovey, right? Thats a nice name. Wanna come in?
I just stared.
-You know guys... it feels weird when your two favourite youtubers invite you in their home - I said.
They giggled and let me in.
It was sooooo strange walking between them. We soonly arrived to the kitchen.Jack and I sat on the table, while Mark started cooking.
-Oh, please, no, you dont have to feed me or anything.
-Whaaat! - Jack said. - We MUST give you some food! Youre from our family, right?
-Heh, never thought about it that way.
-The chef is making Jack's favourite pancaakes! - yelled Mark.
-PANCAKES?!REALLY?!- We both yelled in unison.
- So what do you guys think about that unison talking? -The pinkhead asked.
-It is weird,like we are thinking the same way.- I said.
- I agree with her - Jackaroonie announced.
- Food is ready!
Me and Jack immediately attacked the pancakes and soon from ten there were only two left for Markimoo.
After a while Jack asked me:
-So....Lovey, wanna play some Happy Wheels together?
-I am so gonna kick your butt. I'm the boss at this game.
-Yeah,sure. Let's see that!
-Before we go, one more thing:SCREW YOU BILLY!!- I shouted, making both of them crack up from laughing.
-Race you to the gaming room!

-MUAHAHAHAH - I yelled when I first reached the game room. - Told you you had no chance!
Jack laughed,then started his computer and launched the game.
- Which level should we play? - He asked.
- Zombie run III! It looks cool :D - I said.
- SCREW YOU BILLY!!!!!!!!!! -Jack yelled as he ran from the zombie Billies.
~Le time skip because I am a lazy ass~
My phone rang.It was mum, a signal I had to go.
-TTYL, Jack.Gotta go fast :P bai!
-Bye, Lovey ;P
He took me to the exit and I left.
Little did I know what Jack just did.

~Jacksepticeye point of view ~
I sat on the computer, opened the editor and started editing the video. I added some effects, muic and some more stuff. Finished.
Right before I clicked the Upload button I stopped.
Was she gonna hate it? I know it isnt right to secretly record someone you just met in a video and upload it to Youtube, but she was just so cool and we had such a great time together.....
Then another thing popped in my head. I imagined her receiving hate. No! I cant let this happen to her!
I rethinked. Pff. I was ridicilous. Who could hate on her?
I sighed and clicked the Upload button.
~Lovey point of view~
I had the weirdest dream ever. Me and Jack were sitting on a field at night. We were both looking at the stars, and then Jack whispered to me ,,Theyre perfect for each other, arent they,,
Then I woke up.
The usual morning routine was normal, until breakfast time. I usually watched Jacks videos while eating. I opened up my Youtube, and saw a new video from him.
- AWESOME! - I yelled.
The title of the video was weird. ,,Happy Wheels with a new friend!,,
Huh?
I clicked on the video.
-TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES - Jack shouted as usual - MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND TODAY IM GONNA BE PLAYING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY WHEEEEEEEEEELS WITH A NEW FRIEND!
The screen changed. And I saw myself.

A/N god of the potatoes first chapter done. You know, I will be uploading very often deez days. I am soooooo exited I want to throw something x3 see ya around gummies!
~Lovey