chapter 41

Amila's pov

I'll go check on mom I know that she said that she's fine but u don't think she is.

Melissa's pov

I'll come with you sis.

Amila's pov

Okay sis you can come with me.

Melissa's pov

Amila and Melissa went upstairs to their mother's room when they were at their mother's room they saw their mother on the floor, sis I'll get water.

Amila's pov

Okay you get water I'll put mom on the bed.

Melissa's pov

Okay sis Melissa went downstairs in the kitchen poured a glass of water and went upstairs to her mother's room.

Amila's pov

Amila grabbed her mother's hand and put her on the bed.

Melissa's pov

Here you go sis.

Amila's pov

Thanks, amila grabbed the glass cup from her sister and splashed bits water on her.

Aqsa's pov

Aqsa woked up.

Amila's pov

Mom your okay thank god.

Melissa's pov

Yeah thank god that your okay.

Amila's pov

I knew that something was wrong.

Aqsa's pov

Does it even matter?

Amila's pov

Mom I know that uncle is not doing well but you know something mom uncle will be all right he's strong he's not weak are you going to believe what the doctor said to aunt are you now?

Aqsa's pov

Sweetie... I don't know what to think about everything is so confusing that I don't even know what to think about my heart says another but what does my mind tell me?

Amila's pov

Mom please you have to trust us everyone in this house you should trust you can count on us all of us.

Aqsa's pov

I know that I can my angels and everyone here because my heart tells me that I should.

Amila's pov

Well if you trust us then think happy thoughts god will make his magic happen all we need to do is have trust and faith to be upon us.

Aqsa's pov

My angel always knows what to say when ever I'm down or when ever I'm in need of support you, your there all my angels are there for me I'm so lucky to have you guys in my life I don't know what I'll do if you guys weren't there for me.

Hope you enjoyed the story so far.🌻