Jc imagine

Jc I'm going out for a bit ill be back soon! you yell out to jc as you grab your keys and leave the house.

you and Jc have been dating for 3 years and your relationship has become very serious you two bought a place together and you go everywhere together except for today cause your going shopping you are trying to find the perfect gift for him but you just don't know what to get him.

"okay babe see you later" jc yells back jc then goes to his bed dresser and pulls out a little gray box he believes its time to pop the question.

so as soon as you get home you give Jc his gift you got him 4 breanies and 2 penny boards "BABE THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS GIFT IS AMAZING!!" jc says giving you a bunch of kisses you giggle alittle and five him a kiss in return "your welcome babe".

a few minutes later jc sits you on the couch and says "Emily baby i love you so much...your such a sweet girl and i cant think of anyone else i would rather be with than you i want to be with you forever and ever so Emily babe" jc says while getting down on one knees "will you please marry me?" you start tearing up and jump up hugging jc he then places the ring on your finger and says "thank you i love you so much Em and I'm glad we can be together forever"

"i love you to Jc"

________________________________

this imagine is for Emily!

i hope you liked it (:

COMMENT & VOTE!!