Trevor Moran Imagine

"Hey Trevy wanna go get starbucks?" you say while walking over to your bestfriend Trevor. "Hannah you know in gonna say yes" Trevor says. you laugh alittle cause you do know you just like to mess with him.

you and Trevor have been best friends since birth and are never apart you two stick together no matter where you go.

*back to story*

when you two got to Starbucks you went to get a table while Trevor got your drinks. he always know just what to get you (a Caramel frappé) when he came backs with the drinks the whole time y'all were there you just talked about everything and anything mainly about vidcon cause he asked if you wanted to go with him and of course you said yes cause you've always wanted to go to vidcon so you talked about that for a while then finally left to go home but not before going shopping for some new clothes so you two walked to the mall cause it was literally like 10 steps away from were you were, once you got to the store Trevor went off to his favorite stores and you did as well, you've always loves Forever 21 so that's were you spent your day you bought so many cute shirts and a couple shorts and jeans when you left you met Trevor at the front of the mall. when you saw him he had 3 big bags of clothes in them "dang boy you must really love to shop" you say while laughing "hey i can say the same thing about you to" Trevor says while pointing at my bags of Forever 21. at the end of the day you had the Best day with your best friend "Hannah i had an amazing time today" Trevor said "so did i your my best friend and i love getting to spend all this time with you" you say giving Trevor a hug and kiss.

________________________________

this imagine was: HANNAH

I hope you liked it!

COMMENT & VOTE! ❤