Chapter 10

Here is another new chapter it's abit short i hope thats ok

And so I just told them to get out," I said. I was telling Sonic my conversation that I had with my mother and John the night before.

"You don't think you were a little harsh on them," he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe a little."

"Still mad?"

"Mad about wh- Oohh shut up Sonic." He laughed.

"Just asking."

"No I'm not mad." We pulled up to the school. I opened my door and got out. I met Sonic around the front of the car. "Why would I be mad when I could do this," I asked, before kissing him. I felt him smiling. I pulled away and raised my eyebrows knowingly at him. He grabbed my hand and walked with me down the hallway. Fiona and Scourge were blocking our lockers. Sonic glared at Scourge who returned the glare. I looked back and forth between them, wondering if they were gonna fight right there or if they were going to wait or if they were just going to glare at each other all day. "Um I believe that these are our lockers," I said. Fiona snorted.

"Well that's too bad," she said. I notice her lip looked a little fat and her eye was definitely a little purple.

"No it's not. Unless you want some teeth knocked out then I suggest you move."

"Give me a break. I went easy on you, if I was serious; well let's say that you wouldn't be standing here right now."

"I beg to differ. I beat you up whether you went easy on me or not. Though if you want a fair one, then I'll be happy to give it to you." She made a step toward me, but Scourge grabbed her arm. His eyes flicked over to me and he smirked mischievously.

"You girls should stop fighting over me," he said. Sonic rolled his eyes. Scourge brushed his shoulder roughly as he walked away. Fiona glared at me.

"Ignoring them is getting kind of hard," Sonic said. I nodded.

"It is, but we're being the bigger people instead of annoying them. What did he say?"

"Things. Don't worry about it though."

"Sonic please don't get all secretive on me."

"I'm not. It's just not something I want to talk about."

"You seem like you don't like talking about a lot of stuff."

"It's complicated Amy."

"So is my stuff, but I tell you anyway."

"We have two different lives. We both have a different definition of complicated."

"Sure we do."

"Stop being sarcastic."

"I wouldn't have to be if you would just come clean. What happened to the boyfriend I had who could tell me everything? Is it because Scourge came back to school?"

"It's not just him that I'm worried about."

"Than what else is there?"

"It's complicated. Can't you just take that as an answer for once?"

"Fine. Complicated is a great understanding answer."

"Amy please don't."

"Well I'm used to one Sonic. The one who I can joke with, the one who can talk about anything and everything, the one I care for. What happened to that Sonic?"

"His brother came back for his revenge and now his girlfriend is being difficult."

"Oh so I'm the difficult one?"