Chapter one: Utah

Finally, Utah. I decided to move here because I missed living here, all the people were so kind and it's where I grew up for half of my life. I've been driving for quite awhile, trying to find my way to a decent hotel. I've grown up here since I was born, then my parents decided to move to Ohio when I was 10 years old. Now that I am an adult, I moved out of my parents house and came back here. I arrived to a quite good looking hotel, better than the ones I passed. I was searching for a hotel so I can start my gaming career on YouTube, I only had a small amount of money so I couldn't buy a house at the time, which I was really agitated at. I payed for my room and went to the hall I was addressed. I opened the door to see a well done room painted white.

For about an hour or two I set up my consoles and my equipment for my gaming channel I was going to start. I unpacked my clothes, shoes, and other personal belongings. I decided to go look for a part time job to help me earn some money so that I can afford living in my hotel room. After about 45 mins of driving everywhere, I decided to go back to my hotel room because I was exhausted. I got out of my car and as I was shutting my door I turned around and bumped into a guy, and on my luck he dropped his phone, then looked at me.

"I am so sorry..." I said as I picked up his phone. Thank god it didn't crack.
"Thanks, it's fine." He replied in a soft voice as he walked off into the distance.
He looked familiar, I couldn't put my finger on it. I felt really bad even tho I didn't crack it. 'Wow I'm a clutz' I thought.

I walked into my room and started looking for editing software for my videos. Then after a while I decided to get some sleep. As I changed into my pjs and laid on my bed I hear a loud scream from the hallway saying "Fuck!" I decided to get up and go see what happened. I walked twords the stairs to see the guy from earlier fell. I rushed down the stairs to try to help him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah..."he said as he looked at me.
"Aren't you the girl from earlier?" He asked.
"Um yeah, need help to your room?" I asked as I stood him up.
"Please...." He said. I put his arm around me so he wouldn't fall, it seemed like he was limping. He showed me the direction to his room, I walked in with him and put him on his bed.

"Hey, thanks, by the way, what's your name so that if I see you again I can call you by that instead of 'girl'." He chuckled.
"My name is (y/n)." I respond.
"I'm Calvin, nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you Calvin, I should be going, I'll see you around sometime." I said putting my hand on the door knob.
"Alright bye, and thanks again." Calvin replied.
"No problem, bye" I said walking out the door and to my room. 'That name., it's so familiar, that face is too. Where is he from? I know I've seen it before' I thought to myself.