Picnic

You hummed getting dressed. You had made a plan and were going tomeet Francis over on this nice little hill to have a picnic. Eversince you mentioned when the two of you went to the (beach/lake/etc)that a picnic would have been nice he wanted to do so.

You had offered to pack the picnic but he had insisted and in the endhe insisted that he wanted to cook for you. So that's why you endedup putting on a pair of jeans, sneakers, you also wore a French flagcorset under a white shirt with a print of the Eiffel tower on it.

You were walking and looked around on the hill but didn't see him,you were checking your (watch/cell phone) to see what time it was;were you early-you suddenly froze as your eyes were covered butrelaxed when you smelt roses.

"Bonjour ma cherie, (Hello my darling,)" you heard him whisper,"guess w'o?" You knew it was Francis and you were going to say itbut then smirked when you thought of playing a prank on him instead.

"Jean?"

"W'o is Jean?" Francis asked confused as you immediatelyanswered.

"My boyfriend." You said and remained quiet for a total of twoseconds before laughing, covering your mouth from laughing tooloudly, "I'm kidding Francis." You said moving his hands awayfrom covering your (eye color) eyes and smiled at him.

"T'at's mean Name." He said as you smirked at him.

"No it isn't." You said with a smile, "I can show you mean ifyou'd like." You added with a vicious smirk as he shook his headquickly and you giggled, "relax Francis, I'd never hurt you." Youpromised patting his shoulder.

Smiling Francis took the basket and you two settled down to enjoy hiscrepes. It was made with vegetables in the front than meat thanfruit. An entire meal in one. You blinked as he offered you somewine.

"Francis?" You asked as he laughed.

"Relax Name, it's sparkling, non alco'olic." He promised givingyou a glass and you two had some while you talked and he finallynoticed what was on your shirt as opposed to how nicely the fabrichugged your curves. "Oh, t'e Eiffel Tower? 'ave you ever been t'ereName?" He asked as you looked down before shaking your head.

"No, I've never even been to France." You said before sighing ashe frowned.

"You'd look good t'ere." He said with a smile, "I remember my'ome and you'd look good t'ere." He said as you blushed but weretoo interested in not to talk.

"What's it like there?" You asked as he smiled, he loved his homecountry.

"It is beautiful, the air is warm, the food is delicious, and thecountryside is calming w'ile the city is bustling." He said beforelooking at you and smiling, "one day, I'll bring you t'ere." Hesaid as you blushed darkly.

"Okay," you said though you were pretty sure it'd never happen.Francis could sense that but he didn't say anything since he wouldwait to do that. One day he'd marry you and take you home to France.You were the only one who could rival the beauty of his homeland.

Pretty longcompared to this chapter in other paths. I hope you like it, I seeFrance as a hopeless romantic.