Chapter 3

"Hey Hanna how was school?" my mom asks as soon as she sees me coming down the  stairs. "Schools fine mom, anyways can I have those cookies please?" I ask. "What I brought them so that ... um what's yours friends name Hanna?" Mom asks. I look at Tyler he nods back. "Tyler his names Tyler" I reply. "Oh well I brought the cookies in to ask if Tyler wanted any?" Mom asks and looks at Tyler. "Sure thanks Ms...?" Tyler trails of oh yeah he doesn't know my last name. "It's Ms. Wells Tyler but just call her Julie please will you." I interrupt. "Oh well yes Julie I would like some cookies, and thanks. But it would help if we could bring them upstairs, Hanna and I have a project to talk about." Tyler says.

"Oh ok then well you two have fun, ok." my mom says while handing me the cookies. "Thanks mom." I reply, "all though I'm not sure I'll have that much fun talking about this project" I mumble the last part, but I know Tyler hear'd me because he's trying to hold in his laugh but he did smile. "Come on Tyler we need to get to work" I say with a bored tone. "yeah, we have lots to plan Hanna." he smirks.

I get up and he follows me up the stairs to my room, I stop to see if he's following me. But he's right behind me so I step aside so he can come in. "Hmm you got some good taste in design" Tyler remarks.

Tyler's POV:

Her rooms really nice, it's different then what I expected. She has a king sized bed that's gold, white and black. Well her pillows are white with black laced corners and a thin gold sheet that has white stars on it. The thin gold sheet is over top of a diagonal blanket stripped with black, gold than white. The walls are white and there are picture frames some have black frames and some have gold. She has a black dresser with some gold outlines and a nightstand beside her bed that's the same as the dresser. In her room there are two doors that somewhere probably to a washroom and her closet. One's gold and the others black.

I walk to her bed and sit down she follows after. I guess she's eager to get this over with. But what she doesn't know, is that we'll be hanging out a lot more after this.Time to begin lesson one. I think to myself. "Well let's get started Hanna." I say. "Finally, I was wondering when we'd start." she exclaims. "Well first off bad girls swear, actually if your a bad boy or bad girl you have to swear it's like a first language." I state then look to see Hanna's expression. And it's priceless! Her face is in a state of utter shock and horror. Haha.