Chapter One: About the author: Its me bitch

Once Upon A Time....
Long ago, I was an insecure little demon, now I have the power of the world right here in my hands. Why? I don't know, honestly i am the last person you should be giving power too. How? You ask, well it all started a long long time ago... I went to the kitchen, got a chocolate bar, and waved it in the whole world's face, and they all bowed to me like the peasants they are. Who am I? I am God.Jk he's not cool enough to be me, he wishes he could be this awesome.

I'm the author. How did i become the author? Well, i would tell you the story if i remembered how it even happened. But i had an idea which usually doesn't end well but this time it sounded actually pretty good. I decided i would give you an idea of how i work behind the scene's. You know how i am when i'm not writing love stories and messing up your ships by separating them consistently *cough, cough #captainswan*. Hehe, how bout a little bit of Emma X Zelena. Or..... David X James... Hmmm Snow X Regina?

Anyways, when I first became the author, I was clueless. Then, as I stood over the lifeless body of the old author, wiping all the blood off the pages of the book, I realized something. First, there is a lot more blood when you stab someone 37 times in the chest then displayed in llamas with hats. Second, there is a very limited number of black peoples in fairytales. Looks like old man author was a bit of a racist. By the way I'm black, so it hurt right here in my dark soul. No pun intended.

Anyways, no black people is bad. And I intend to put a change to that. I am the author. The new author. The black author. And this is my story. (Ok, technically it's the old racist white authors story that I'm changing cause it sucked). But who cares!!