Bella and Jacob

"She was just right here Bella" Jake spoked, his voice uneasy. "I left her in the room with you"

Panting and clutching at her stomach as a contraction rolled through Bella screamed. "Find my baby Jake, or I'll kill you with my bare hands." Bella added as she made strangling motions with her hands.

"You need to relax, I can't focus with you yelling at me like that." Jake whispered. "I can't imagine how you feel right now but you can't be screaming at me. I'm going to go find Sarah" Jake finished before walking from the room.

Bella lay back in the bed, feeling horrible at the words she had spoken to Jake. "What is happening to me" she whispered to herself.

Jake ran up and down the halls, flashing a recent picture of Sarah to anyone who would stop to look. "Have you seen my daughter? She's only 1 she is missing." Jake panicked.

A student nurse passing by stopped. "That girl? She is missing yeah? I seen her in the childrens play room down the hall, she was with another girl who looked very young."

Without waiting for directions Jake took off at a sprint. "Sarah" Jake panted as he stuck his head in the room. Spying his daughter playing with Alice Cullen, walking in he got to his knees. "Sarah, you can't just run off like that, you had your mommy and I worried." Looking up at Alice, Jake noticed the unsettled look on her face. Taking a deep breath, Jake closed his eyes for a moment before looking at Alice. "Thank you for finding my daughter."

"No problem, she is adorable. I wish Jasper and I could have kids but there is a downfall to being like me." Getting up Alice went to leave the room before Jake called after her. "Hey, um if you want to babysit for me while Bella is in labor, I wouldn't mind."

Alice's eyes widened to the idea. "Can I take her shopping?"

Laughing, Jake shrugged his shoulders. "As long as you bring her back, please don't do anything that will give Bella a reason to kill me. I am starting to believe that she can take me on, pregnancy horomones" Jake finished before shivering at a thought that went through his mind.

"Oh thank you so much, you can trust me." Skipping across the room, Alice picked up Sarah and skipped from the room, leaving Jake to his thoughts.

Slowly, Jake walked back down the hall to Bella's room. The scene that unfolded before him, had him terrified. Blood was everywhere, nurses and doctors hovered over Bella, the only thing that had Jake certain that she was alive was her screams.

"Wh-wha-what's going on." Jake stuttered.

Carlisle walked over to Jake before escorting him outside the room. "No need to panick, your wife is just experiencing a tear. It seems your son has a large head."

"So she is gonna be fine Doc?"

"She is just going to need a few stitches but other than that she will be perfectly healthy." Carlisle touched his shoulder, before turning and walking back in the room.

Just as Jake entered cries were heard. "It's a boy" The nurse chimed as she cut the imbilicle cord and handed him off to be wrapped in a blue blanket. "Congradulations daddy, you have twins, a boy and a girl" The nurse said before taking them from the room to be examined.

Jake smiled as he walked over to Bella who looked like hell. Kissing her face, Jake wiped the sweat from her forehead. "You did a wonderful job babe."

"Where is Sarah?"

"Sarah is with Alice, she is babysitting for us."

"I thought you didn't trust them" Bella whispered

Taking Bella's hand into his own, Jake kissed it. "I thought you did" He smiled.

Bella bit her bottom lip gently, as she looked into his eyes. The nurse came back into the room with the babies and placed them into Bella's arms. "We need names to document."

"She looks just like my baby pictures" Bella whispered. "Bella Rae Black"

"That is beautiful love" Jake smiled. "He looks just like his big brother JC, so it only seems fitting. Jacob Charlie Black II"

"Bella and Jacob, its perfect." Bella smiled, her face clearly exhausted.