Chapter 1

Hanna's POV:

I'm walking to class with my BFFs Jackie, Chase and Jason. We have most of our classes together. Actually, I always have one of my BFFs in each of my classes. When we walk in the class is almost full, except for our row and a couple of other empty seats around me. As we reach our seats the bell rings and Tyler, the schools bad boy, walks in and sits right beside me. Everyone in the class turns their head and gasps as they see where Tyler is sitting. It's odd because he always sits in the very back in the middle desk, but today he's right beside me. Me. I wonder why?

Twenty minutes later we're doing a test.  I've finished it already so have my friends. What surprises me is that right after Jason hands in his test, Tyler does too. I watch as the whole class looks up as Tyler passes by them. It's a look of shock in their eyes, no doubt.  It's most likely because they didn't expect the bad boy to be done before them.  As Tyler walks back to his seat, heads turn to follow where he's going. The look of shock is still on their faces. It's hilarious. I go back to my extra sheet that I've received because I'm the first one finished before most of the class. 

As Tyler sits down I look at him "I never thought you'd be done right after Jason.  It's weird, I thought you'd be the one to take your time and relax during a test. Then hand it in right as the bell for the next class goes." I pause to gather my thoughts ....... and take a breath.   "I never thought you'd try to get good grades or be quiet for a long period of time." I said.  I meant it.

 "I can do that stuff too, it's not that hard. I just choose not to." I turn around and half-ignore him. I don't want to get in trouble by the teacher. "I can be quiet, get good grades and just study all day." 'Come on Hanna don't look back up from the paper', I tell myself. "I bet I can be a good boy." I can't help it that it's funny. I try to hold in my laugh, but it comes out anyway. "Yeah right, and I bet I can be a bad girl. Hahaha." I respond.  Then there's silence, I look up to see him walking to the door. He turns around "It's on then, Hanna" he says with a smirk then leaves the room.