Zayn and Archer didn't add their opinion into the conversation. Louis was the last to add his opinion, "I agree with Liam, we should forgive Athana. I recommend, if Harry forgives her, we take her into the Tomlinson estate as a guardswoman." Louis turns to Harry and spoke, "Hazza, what is your choice?" Harry blushes at Louis using his nickname in public, which is rarely done. Everyone is focused on him now. "We should . . . forgive her." whispered Harry. 

No one was surprised by Harry's compassion, it was a human quality. Harry was afraid the officers would be angry at his decision. To his surprise, they were perfectly fine with his decision. Louis nodded and spoke, "Athana will be forgiven and accepted into the Tomlinson estate. Now, we have chosen to rebuild the Dawnbreak estate. The rebuilding of the estate will begin ASAP. Is there anything else we need to discuss?" 

No one said anything and Louis dismissed them. "Zayn, Niall, and Archer please stay." ordered Louis. They stayed and the rest left, Harry and Xander went back to his bedroom. 

After a few moments, Louis released a deep sigh and spoke, "Harry and I have been talking about adopting a child . . . I would like your approval on adopting a child." The three officers were shocked by Louis's statement. They never expected Louis to ask about adopting a child. It was highly uncommon to adopt a child, vampires adopting human children isn't popular. 

The group discussed it for an hour and they gave their approval. Louis didn't want his newly adopted child getting bullied by the vampires. The child would be the rightful heir to the Tomlinson estate, even if he was human. The group said their 'goodnights' to Louis and left. 

Louis left and returned to the bedroom to tell Harry the news. He walked into the room to find Harry and Xander playing an odd game. They were having an eating contest with tacos. There was at least 100 tacos on the table, Harry was destroying them. Xander was falling behind, he didn't have a stomach like Harry. Louis watched from a distance, he didn't approach them. 

"C'mon Xander, you are falling behind." said Harry with his mouth full. Louis laughed and they turned around to face Louis. Harry continued to eat his tacos, he soon stopped unable to eat anymore. Xander stopped long before Harry, he couldn't handle the food. Xander wiped his mouth and spoke, "My lord, I should be going." Louis nodded and Harry approached him. 

Louis grabbed Harry's waist and Harry grabbed Louis's neck. They kissed with passion and love, Louis lifted Harry off the ground. He brought them over to the bed and Louis kissed his curly haired boyfriend again. Suddenly, Louis tickled Harry and continued to do so. Harry couldn't contain his laughter and Louis loved his laugh. "Lo-Lou, stop p-p-p-please!" screamed Harry in between his laughs. Louis continued to do this for a time, until Harry was exhausted. 

Louis and Harry laid down in a comfortable position. Harry rested his head on Louis's chest and snuggled into him. Louis held Harry's hand and did his usual motion, he played with Harry's curls. Louis kissed his cheek and the boy was soon asleep. 

After a time, Louis gently moved off of the bed and kissed Harry before exiting the room. He walked downstairs to the main hall where Zayn, Archer, and Hawk were. They were awaiting Louis's arrival, it was time to release Athana from her chains. Louis motioned for the officers to follow him. They traveled down to the holding cells, it would take time to get down to the holding cells. 

They passed the slave quarters which was in better conditions then previously. Harry and Hawk have been repairing and improving the conditions for the slaves. They continued to work with the slaves by making them comfortable. 

They released Athana and guardsmen pointed their weapons at her. Athana looked at them with concern. Louis approached her and spoke, "Athana, you have been forgiven and you will serve as a guardswoman at this estate. You may go sleep in the room across from Zayn and Archer's bedroom. It is Archer's previous bedroom, but you may use it. You are ordered to report to Zayn and Archer for orders and duties in the morning. You have Harry to thank for this. Understand?" 

Athana nodded and Louis left with the guardsmen. Zayn ordered Athana to follow him and she did. Zayn, Archer, and Athana walked to the bedrooms. On the way, Zayn and Archer intertwined their hands and Athana knew a relationship with Zayn was out of the question. They continued to walk until they reached the bedrooms. 

Zayn and Archer showed Athana the bedroom she would be using. She thanked them and they left the room. 

The couple entered their room and Archer picked Zayn up. "Arch, what are you doing?" asked Zayn. Archer didn't listen to him, he gently placed Zayn on the bed. Archer climbed into bed and cuddled with Zayn. The couple snuggled with each other and Zayn placed soft kisses on Archer's cheek. They slowly drifted off to sleep and no one disturbed them the rest of the night. 

The Tomlinson estate was quiet and the guardsmen performed their nightly duties. 

The next day was going to be eventful for everyone, but for Harry the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it is short. I rushed to complete this chapter. Please remember to vote and comment!