Chapter Eight.

During an hours span of time he made my cum twice until there was a knock a the door. I suspect he wasn't ready to stop just yet just by the small grunt he made. I cleaned up the mess we or more like I made and wrapped myself.
When I hear the words "come in" I brace myself. When I turn around I see a man that is Eros's height with a little more muscle and sun colored hair. A dominant by aura.

He smiles at me
"so this is Eros's submissive"
He coos and pinches my cheeks until they redden a little. When he lets go, I can feel the heat in them.

"what might your name be?" he says, blue eyes boring into my own forest green orbs.

"Cyrus" I mumble and start to look away but his booming Voice keeps them trained to him.

"That's a cute name well listen up, Cyrus" he continues as he looks between me and my dom.

"Do you see this man right here?" he starts. I nod to him.

"No you don't you're not even looking at him" I have to force myself not to laugh a little at how he actually expected me to look. I shift my weight and look at Eros. "Do you see him now" he asks. "Yes" I say.
"He is the only man in this world that is going to look after you cherish and love you" I glanced at the blonde and back to my brunette.

"so Cyrus listen to me when I say love and cherish him too because if you don't he can make your life hell even if you leave you will still feel like you're bonded to him like the skin on your body. I'm not saying this for your safety I'm saying it for his this man is my best friend and I don't want to have to see him deprived of the love he's dreamed about since he was like five, the love all dominants dream about same as submissives"

He smiles and pats my shoulder.
"Do right by him and he will by you it's basic law of human living"
he smiles happily. "I'm Kendrick Dawson but you can call me ken; I'll be off now so enjoy your time that I'm sure I interrupted " he chimes then excuses himself and exits the room.

Eros let's out a sigh that I feel like he's been holding for a while. "Sorry about that" he chuckles in a soft manor that doesn't sit right with me.

"Don't be sorry, he's a good friend"
I smile and take his hand gently in my own. "Its good to have someone looking after you" I smile happily.

I'm probably not the best role model despite having Adrian as a friend for so long I'd barely texted him over the course of the past week. I whip out my phone and shoot him a text.
_______________
To:Adrian
From:(you)
Subject: ...
Msg:

"Hey how have you been?"
________________

"Are you ready to go home?" I hear as I shove my phone down into my pocket.

"Can we stop to get something to eat?"
My stomach grumbles to reassure us both that my hunger would only get louder.

"Yes we can stop some where" he gave a slight smile and began to put on his jacket before helping me into my clothes.

Shortly after we are on the road again pulling into the parking lot of a cafe called "Milk and Honey". Eros exits the vehicle and I follow, a pace behind him. We enter the place and immediately my dominant is greeted by a very strong looking woman.

"Eros!" She smiles happily and hugs him. "My my its been ages already, let me look at you" she purrs and let's her bright green eyes lick his features.
Soon enough her eyes land on me. She looks displeased and out of touch.

"Are you lost?" She bites at me.

"He isn't, He's mine" Eros cuts in and pulls me behind him before I have a chance to respond